    Is there a good Free (or inexpensive) way to text cellphones from your
    computer..

    thx

    Peter, Mar 21, 2006

  2. Peter

    Dave Doe Guest

    In article <44208aa3$0$9579$>,
    says...
    > Hi
    >
    > Is there a good Free (or inexpensive) way to text cellphones from your
    > computer..

    Vodafone (.co.nz) have their Web2TXT option - same price as cell to cell
    (20c, 30c international). They used to have 5 free ones per day, but
    that dissappeared a year or two ago :(

    --
    Duncan

    Dave Doe, Mar 21, 2006

  3. Peter wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Is there a good Free (or inexpensive) way to text cellphones from your
    > computer..
    >

    > thx
    >

    > *** Free account sponsored by SecureIX.com ***
    > *** Encrypt your Internet usage with a free VPN account from http://www.SecureIX.com ***

    http://www.sms.ac/

    BUT be careful about which options you tick. I was getting 88c charges
    for "notifications". I think you get five free a day, or something like
    that. But as I say, read the fine print and don't go nuts with it until
    you've seen your first phone bill.

    Mrs BeebleBrock, Mar 22, 2006