    Hope now u have better picture...plz send me a complete code with tested
    already so that i could proceed further . Already my 3 days are wasted in
    this.i will be thankful to any other person also who will test and send it .
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGVlcGFr?=, Jan 2, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZGVlcGFr?=

    John Smith Guest

    Deepak,

    Basically you are asking us to do the work for you.

    I am afraid this group is for helping each other with issues relating to MS
    Certifications. This is NOT a group where you can get free work done.

    John Smith, Jan 2, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?ZGVlcGFr?=

    Paul Qualls Guest

    Sounds like the requirements indicate a good candidate for offshore
    development.

    Paul Qualls, Jan 2, 2006