  1. Martin bach

    Martin bach Guest

    nochmal
    Martin bach, Jul 20, 2007

  2. Martin bach

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:21:46 +0200, "Martin bach"
    <> wrote:

    >nochmal

    Test failed.
    Evan Platt, Jul 20, 2007

  3. Evan Platt wrote:

    > "Martin bach" wrote:
    >>nochmal

    > Test failed.

    No, he did a "Text" ! <g>

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 20, 2007
  4. Martin bach

    Jan B Guest

    "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> schreef in
    bericht
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> "Martin bach" wrote:
    >>>nochmal

    >> Test failed.

    > No, he did a "Text" ! <g>
    >
    > --
    > -bts

    Must be a 2nd test. Nochmal is german for again.
    Jan B, Jul 20, 2007
  5. Jan B wrote:

    > "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <> schreef in
    > bericht
    >> Evan Platt wrote:

    >>> Test failed.

    >> No, he did a "Text" ! <g>
    >>
    >> --
    >> -bts
    >> -Motorcycles defy gravity; cars just suck

    > Must be a 2nd test. Nochmal is german for again.

    Okay, then he's oh fer two.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups