    I use vodafone, they use AT+T

    Cheers

    Max

    Max, Jan 2, 2004

  2. Max

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Max said:

    > How do i text to the USA?
    >
    > is it +177*******
    >
    > Or what?
    >
    > I have recived a text but when i reply it doesnt get back.
    >
    > I use vodafone, they use AT+T
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Max

    The code for the UK is 44, not 77.

    Brian H¹©, Jan 2, 2004

  3. Max

    Max Guest

    > Max said:
    >
    > > How do i text to the USA?
    > >
    > > is it +177*******
    > >
    > > Or what?
    > >
    > > I have recived a text but when i reply it doesnt get back.
    > >
    > > I use vodafone, they use AT+T
    > >
    > > Cheers
    > >
    > > Max

    > The code for the UK is 44, not 77.

    im texting the USA from the UK, the code for USA is 1 and the start of the
    persons mobile is 77 so i presumed it would be +177*******

    Cheers

    Max

    Max, Jan 2, 2004
  4. Max

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Max said:

    > "Brian H¹©" <-vine.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message
    >> Max said:
    >>
    >>> How do i text to the USA?
    >>>
    >>> is it +177*******
    >>>
    >>> Or what?
    >>>
    >>> I have recived a text but when i reply it doesnt get back.
    >>>
    >>> I use vodafone, they use AT+T
    >>>
    >>> Cheers
    >>>
    >>> Max

    >> The code for the UK is 44, not 77.
    >>

    > im texting the USA from the UK, the code for USA is 1 and the start of the
    > persons mobile is 77 so i presumed it would be +177*******
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Max

    Sorry I got confused for a sec.
    The code for the US is +1 (or 001) followed by the area code.
    In much the same way as Bedford from abroad would be 0044-1234, where "locally"
    it would 01234.

    Brian H¹©, Jan 2, 2004
  5. Max

    Sujel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    How Do I Text To A USA Mobile Number From The UK

    I want to text a friend in USA (Las Vegas, Nevada)

    I Can recieve text messages from them but i can not reply back for some reason

    The Number I text to is +1 702 *** **** (+1 is the USA code and 702 is the Las Vegas code)

    Am I doing something wrong ? Can someone please help me with this problem please

    Thanks.

    Sujel, Nov 22, 2009