    programmes use for voting? Eg for a poster campaign, just have a four
    digit number that people can text from their cellphone that comes
    through to our computers?
    Mrs BeebleBrock, Feb 28, 2006

  2. T'was the Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:05:11 +1300 when I remembered Mrs
    BeebleBrock <> saying something like this:

    >How would a company go about setting up a system like those TV
    >programmes use for voting? Eg for a poster campaign, just have a four
    >digit number that people can text from their cellphone that comes
    >through to our computers?

    You'd need to contact Vodafone about that, try 0800 800 021. Not too
    sure about the costs though.
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.
    Waylon Kenning, Feb 28, 2006

  3. Mrs BeebleBrock

    Murray Symon Guest

    On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:05:11 +1300, Mrs BeebleBrock wrote:

    > How would a company go about setting up a system like those TV programmes
    > use for voting? Eg for a poster campaign, just have a four digit number
    > that people can text from their cellphone that comes through to our
    > computers?

    You could sign up to a service provider such as Hyperfactory.
    Murray Symon, Feb 28, 2006
  4. Murray Symon wrote:
    > On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:05:11 +1300, Mrs BeebleBrock wrote:
    >

    >>How would a company go about setting up a system like those TV programmes
    >>use for voting? Eg for a poster campaign, just have a four digit number
    >>that people can text from their cellphone that comes through to our
    >>computers?

    > You could sign up to a service provider such as Hyperfactory.

    Great - thanks for the suggestion.
    Mrs BeebleBrock, Mar 1, 2006
  5. Waylon Kenning wrote:

    > T'was the Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:05:11 +1300 when I remembered Mrs
    > BeebleBrock <> saying something like this:
    >

    >>How would a company go about setting up a system like those TV
    >>programmes use for voting? Eg for a poster campaign, just have a four
    >>digit number that people can text from their cellphone that comes
    >>through to our computers?

    > You'd need to contact Vodafone about that, try 0800 800 021. Not too
    > sure about the costs though.
    > --
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Waylon Kenning.
    > See my blog at http://spaces.msn.com/WaylonKenning/

    Cheers - I think we'd want Telecom customers to be able to use it too.
    Mrs BeebleBrock, Mar 1, 2006