    been like i was back in dial-up land rather than DSL

    whats happening

    moyo
    moyo, Feb 1, 2004

  2. moyo

    °Mike° Guest

    Start here:

    Basic computer maintenance

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 01:58:40 GMT, in
    <>
    moyo scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD
    °Mike°, Feb 1, 2004

  3. moyo

    Boomer Guest

    moyo <> wrote in

    > I can read all the text messages that I want but DLing a pic has
    > become slowwwwww. Did not always be this way but this last 2 weeks
    > has been like i was back in dial-up land rather than DSL
    >
    > whats happening
    >
    > moyo

    Contact Earthlink or ask at one of the local Earthlink groups.
    Boomer, Feb 1, 2004
  4. On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 01:58:40 +0000, moyo wrote:

    > I can read all the text messages that I want but DLing a pic has become
    > slowwwwww. Did not always be this way but this last 2 weeks has been like
    > i was back in dial-up land rather than DSL
    >
    > whats happening
    >
    > moyo

    Perhaps you have downloaded too many gigs. EL will cap your speed if you
    exceed their DL limit and it will stay that way for 30 days.
    Dan Shackelford, Feb 1, 2004
  5. moyo

    moyo Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 02:10:06 GMT, Dan Shackelford
    <> wrote:

    >On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 01:58:40 +0000, moyo wrote:
    >
    >> I can read all the text messages that I want but DLing a pic has become
    >> slowwwwww. Did not always be this way but this last 2 weeks has been like
    >> i was back in dial-up land rather than DSL
    >>
    >> whats happening
    >>
    >> moyo

    >Perhaps you have downloaded too many gigs. EL will cap your speed if you
    >exceed their DL limit and it will stay that way for 30 days.

    Ok, I had heard or read something about that. Even though I pay for
    the DSL, they are still going to put a limit on the amount of DLing?
    Are they trying to tell me to leave or are they AOL wannabees? Are
    there other DSL providers that do not have that contraint?

    moyo
    moyo, Feb 1, 2004