    Bill Guest

    Sorry - I should have said I want the appearance of text on the whole
    computer to appear bigger.

    Bill, May 30, 2006

  2. Bill

    Mike Easter Guest

    Bill wrote:
    > I am having problems with the captioned. I would like the print size
    > in the folders and contacts section of Outlook Express to appear
    > bigger. Would appreciate some info on how to improve the appearance.
    >
    > Sorry - I should have said I want the appearance of text on the whole
    > computer to appear bigger.

    That is a Windows function.

    Depending upon your display settings, you can make those font changes in
    Win98 in CP Control Panel/ Display/ Appearance tab -- and also you can
    use Large Fonts in Display/ Settings/ Advanced tab - change Small Fonts
    to Large Fonts.

    I don't know how XP does that.

    --
    Mike Easter

    Mike Easter, May 30, 2006

  3. Bill

    Margolotta Guest

    On Tue, 30 May 2006 19:28:02 +0100, Bill wrote
    (in article <R80fg.24983$>):

    > Sorry - I should have said I want the appearance of text on the whole
    > computer to appear bigger.

    Please post followups in the same thread - this is Usenet, not a chat room.
    Your news reader has a reply button.

    Margolotta, May 30, 2006
  4. Bill

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 30 May 2006 14:28:02 -0400, Bill wrote:

    > Sorry - I should have said I want the appearance of text on the whole
    > computer to appear bigger.

    Control Panel, Dispaly, Appearance, Advanced. Click on the components you
    want to change sizes. Or simply lessen the resolution of your monitor.

    Meat Plow, May 30, 2006