    Jo King Guest

    I have changad the text size to largest but it wont change off small text
    can anyone help me Thank you.

    Jo King, Oct 29, 2005

  2. why?

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:18:49 +0100, Jo King wrote:

    >I have changad the text size to largest but it wont change off small text
    >can anyone help me Thank you.

    Text size when looking at what?

    You mentioned Win XP, it's assumed you mean View | Text Size | Largest
    in Internet Explorer.
    If it is IE, a lot depends on the webpage code, the skill of the author
    and IE bugs.

    Me

    why?, Oct 29, 2005

  3. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    could just hold control and play with the scroll button on your mouse. This
    works for ie but no sure about anything wlse.
    Jim

    Jimbo, Oct 29, 2005
  4. why?

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:44:57 GMT, Jimbo wrote:

    >could just hold control and play with the scroll button on your mouse. This
    >works for ie but no sure about anything wlse.

    I know it does, however the OP didn't give much away in clues. See the
    OP's later post.

    >Jim
    >>
    >> On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:18:49 +0100, Jo King wrote:
    >>
    >>>I have changad the text size to largest but it wont change off small text
    >>>can anyone help me Thank you.

    >> Text size when looking at what?
    >>
    >> You mentioned Win XP, it's assumed you mean View | Text Size | Largest
    >> in Internet Explorer.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Oct 29, 2005
  5. WormWood

    WormWood Guest

    You haven't tried this with Firefox? In Edit / Preferences / Advanced,
    double-click to expand the list, left-click Mouse Wheel and
    configure.Try it out. Wow! Big text!

    WormWood, Oct 29, 2005