    Jacquie G Guest

    Cant change text size on Internet explorer it is stuck on small even though
    I have selected largest Please help
    Jacquie G, Oct 29, 2005

  2. Jacquie G

    Baalrog Guest

    Baalrog, Oct 29, 2005

  3. Jacquie G

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:30:05 +0100, Jacquie G wrote:

    >Cant change text size on Internet explorer it is stuck on small even though
    >I have selected largest Please help

    See any replies you had to your last post, no need to start a new thread
    for the same issue, it wasn't much more than 6 hours ago.

    How did you select largest?

    View | Text Size

    If you have a wheel mouse, Press Ctrl and scroll the wheel.

    Is it all webpages? It it one site only, what's the URL?

    Is the text okay in another browser?

    The page may have the IE font size bug.

    Tools | Options | General | Fonts

    IIRC, the US/UK Eng. defaults are
    Language Script - Latin based
    Web - Times New Roman
    Plain - Courier New.

    Check these or try changing the web and plain setting to see if it makes
    a difference, or at least change them , OK to use the new values and set
    back to what they were.

    Me
    why?, Oct 29, 2005