text mobile from computer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by stanley howarth, Mar 25, 2006.

  1. how do i send a message to my boyfriends mobile
    stanley howarth, Mar 25, 2006

  2. stanley howarth wrote:
    > how do i send a message to my boyfriends mobile

    Would your boyfriend have an address? How old are you? What do you look
    like? Do you like carosels covered with weasels and racoons?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 25, 2006

  3. Rôgêr wrote:

    > stanley howarth wrote:
    >> how do i send a message to my boyfriends mobile

    > Would your boyfriend have an address? How old are you? What do you look
    > like? Do you like carosels covered with weasels and racoons?

    Her name is Stanley. What does that tell you? :)

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Mar 25, 2006
  4. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >

    >>stanley howarth wrote:
    >>
    >>>how do i send a message to my boyfriends mobile

    >>Would your boyfriend have an address? How old are you? What do you look
    >>like? Do you like carosels covered with weasels and racoons?

    > Her name is Stanley. What does that tell you? :)

    I was hoping it was some babe using a friend's account. But you're
    right, vain hopes and wasted nights.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 25, 2006
  5. stanley howarth

    Trax Guest

    Trax, Mar 25, 2006
  6. stanley howarth

    Ponder Guest

    Ponder, Mar 25, 2006
  7. stanley howarth

    Trax Guest

    Ponder <> wrote:

    |>Hiya Trax.

    |>> http://www.crostel.com/home.jsp

    |> ntlworld is in the UK, you can't seem to enter a UK mobile number from
    |>that site.

    My bad, I thought that was a UK only service; this one is
    http://www.cbfsms.com/

    --
    The coolest thing you'll see all day: Montage of old Isuzu Gemini Commercials,
    replete with amazing stunts - Fark.com
    Trax, Mar 25, 2006
  8. stanley howarth

    Ponder Guest