    say i wanted to send an email whose html portion read "this is html",
    and whose text portion read "this is text"... how would i do that (in
    outlook)? thanks!
    yawnmoth, Feb 12, 2004

  2. yawnmoth

    Jerry G. Guest

    If I stand correct, in OE, I don't think dual text format can be sent at the
    same time. You will have to send two separate emails. One email would be
    have to be sent in the HTML format, and the other email would have to be
    sent in TEXT format. I have spent a lot of time in OE, and had formal
    support training for it. I have not seen or been been shown this feature if
    it does exist in OE.

    I think Netscape Communicator can do this automatically.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com