Texas Justice In Michigan

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Feb 1, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Feb 1, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    richard Guest

    richard, Feb 1, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    chuckcar Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote in
    news:hk7jf4$1lb$-september.org:

    > http://rawstory.com/2010/02/imam-killed-fbi-shooting-handcuffed/

    I don't do flash - and that site requires it to do anything. However,
    here's a scenario for you: "drop the bazooka or your leader gets it!"
    followed by random gunfire (remembering that only cops wear bulletproof
    vests) and guess what?

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Feb 1, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    gonzo Guest

    gonzo, Feb 2, 2010
  5. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The gonzo Post:

    > "OldGringo38" <> wrote in message
    >> http://rawstory.com/2010/02/imam-killed-fbi-shooting-handcuffed/
    >> --
    >> Old Gringo
    >> Just West Of Nowhere
    >> Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
    >> http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com

    > It is quite obvious he committed suiside.

    ROTFL

    OldGringo38, Feb 2, 2010
  6. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Feb 2, 2010
  7. OldGringo38

    XS11E Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote:

    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added
    > My Two Cents To The Manatee Memories Post:
    >> On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 16:09:43 -0600, OldGringo38
    >> <> wrote, by way of
    >> <hk7jf4$1lb$-september.org>, in
    >> 24hoursupport.helpdesk -->::
    >>
    >>> http://rawstory.com/2010/02/imam-killed-fbi-shooting-handcuffed/

    >> "Shot while escaping", perhaps?
    >>

    > lol

    Anyone remember "Brother Dave" Gardner's tale of standing on the corner
    cleaning his fingernails "When this Cuban cat comes running around the
    corner, right into my knife..... 17 times!"

    The Usenet Improvement Project:
    XS11E, Feb 2, 2010
  8. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The XS11E Post:
    > OldGringo38<> wrote:
    >
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added
    >> My Two Cents To The Manatee Memories Post:
    >>> On Mon, 01 Feb 2010 16:09:43 -0600, OldGringo38
    >>> <> wrote, by way of
    >>> <hk7jf4$1lb$-september.org>, in
    >>> 24hoursupport.helpdesk -->::

    >>> "Shot while escaping", perhaps?
    >>>

    >> lol

    > Anyone remember "Brother Dave" Gardner's tale of standing on the corner
    > cleaning his fingernails "When this Cuban cat comes running around the
    > corner, right into my knife..... 17 times!"

    There are many forgotten tails like that one. <g>

    OldGringo38, Feb 2, 2010
  9. OldGringo38

    XS11E Guest

    OldGringo38 <> wrote:

    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added
    > My Two Cents To The XS11E Post:
    >> Anyone remember "Brother Dave" Gardner's tale of standing on the
    >> corner cleaning his fingernails "When this Cuban cat comes
    >> running around the corner, right into my knife..... 17 times!"
    >>

    > There are many forgotten tails like that one. <g>

    I got a little nostalgic and found:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Dave_Gardner

    You Tube has some stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGafyQag5MU&feature=related

    The Usenet Improvement Project:
    XS11E, Feb 2, 2010
  10. §ñühw¤£f, Feb 2, 2010
  11. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Two Cents To The XS11E Post:
    > OldGringo38<> wrote:
    >
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth, Then I Added
    >> My Two Cents To The XS11E Post:
    >>> Anyone remember "Brother Dave" Gardner's tale of standing on the
    >>> corner cleaning his fingernails "When this Cuban cat comes
    >>> running around the corner, right into my knife..... 17 times!"
    >>>

    >> There are many forgotten tails like that one.<g>

    > I got a little nostalgic and found:
    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Dave_Gardner
    >
    > You Tube has some stuff:
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGafyQag5MU&feature=related

    <g> Thanks for the link

    OldGringo38, Feb 3, 2010
  12. OldGringo38

    my Guest

    LMAO....

    Just don't reply to her and she will have nothing to reply to.

    "~BD~" <> wrote in message
    §ñühw¤£f wrote:
    > In message<>, ~BD~ wrote:
    >> Manatee Memories wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Therein lies a ta.. *something*<G>"

    >> Tee Hee! ;)
    >>

    > Still playing "pivot man" at the wingnut circle jerk I see...

    Indeed! I've suggested that Jenn come here to 24HD to seek your help
    regarding responding to a retard poster. *If* she asks you, please help
    a maiden in distress! Thanks in anticipation of your assistance, SW. :)
    my, Feb 3, 2010
  13. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    G. Morgan, Feb 3, 2010
  14. OldGringo38

    G. Morgan Guest

    Manatee Memories <> wrote:

    >Perhaps you might have told the Soulless One that it (his soul) weighed
    >less than something which had infinitely more value (compared to him).
    >That thing is known as a "lid" (28.35 grams).

    You're showing your age! I always called it an "Ohh-Zee". *-)
    G. Morgan, Feb 4, 2010
  15. OldGringo38

    bird brain Guest

    in other words act like a pussy bitch coward... I'm sure you seen cunts like
    that...if not look here
    http://lunacyfringe.com/music/Michael Jackson/Man In The Mirror.mp3

    bird brain, Feb 4, 2010