    --
    Take care

    roadster3043
    roadster3043, Oct 4, 2004

  2. roadster3043

    DC Guest

    roadster3043 wrote:

    > --
    > Take care

    > roadster3043

    Your sig is broken. It should be "-- ".

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying
    of nothing.
    DC, Oct 4, 2004

  3. roadster3043

    DC Guest

    DC wrote:
    > roadster3043 wrote:

    >> --
    >> Take care

    >> roadster3043

    > Your sig is broken. It should be "-- ".

    I should have specified that you have two trailing spaces instead of
    one.

    Xnews generates the sig delimiter automatically. How'd you manage to
    break that? Are you typing it in manually or have you possibly
    misconfigured your external editor?

    DC, Oct 4, 2004
  4. roadster3043

    roadster3043 Guest

    DC <> wrote in

    > DC wrote:
    >> roadster3043 wrote:

    >>> --
    >>> Take care

    >>> roadster3043

    >> Your sig is broken. It should be "-- ".

    > I should have specified that you have two trailing spaces instead of
    > one.
    >
    > Xnews generates the sig delimiter automatically. How'd you manage to
    > break that? Are you typing it in manually or have you possibly
    > misconfigured your external editor?

    Thanks DC, my apologies, I typed it by hand since I haven't created the
    actual sig yet.

    --
    Take care.
    roadster3043
    roadster3043, Oct 4, 2004
  5. roadster3043

    Duane Arnold Guest

    roadster3043 <> wrote in

    > Greetings.
    >
    > Which sites do you recommend that show you how to tweak WinXP for speed
    > and security, etc.?
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > --
    > Take care
    >
    > roadster3043

    http://www.uksecurityonline.com/index5.php

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Oct 4, 2004
  6. roadster3043

    DC Guest

    roadster3043 wrote:
    > DC <> wrote in

    >> DC wrote:

    >>> Your sig is broken. It should be "-- ".

    >> I should have specified that you have two trailing spaces instead of
    >> one.

    >> Xnews generates the sig delimiter automatically. How'd you manage to
    >> break that? Are you typing it in manually or have you possibly
    >> misconfigured your external editor?

    > Thanks DC, my apologies, I typed it by hand since I haven't created the
    > actual sig yet.

    No problem. Seems that you've sorted it out, now. }:O)

    DC, Oct 4, 2004