    Any help appreciated

    Rgds

    Hugh

    hugh pearce, Sep 4, 2004

  2. hugh pearce

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| Hi
    >|
    >| Just installed a TV7134 TV card in my PC when I set capture to MPEG4
    >| (MS V1/2/3 and Divx) and try to record, I get this message: "Cannot
    >| find MPEG4 capture filter interface please download and install"
    >| I have installed a load of Divx Xvid etc Codecs and they work fine
    >| with other applications, like encoding using FlaskMpeg etc
    >|
    >| Does anyone know what I have to do to capture TV in MPEG4 using the
    >| TV card as it says it does it in the spec?
    >|
    >| Any help appreciated
    >|
    >| Rgds
    >|
    >| Hugh

    Did you receive TV Tuner software with your card? That would be the first
    place to start...

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Sep 4, 2004

  3. hugh pearce

    hugh pearce Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    > >| Hi
    > >|
    > >| Just installed a TV7134 TV card in my PC when I set capture to MPEG4
    > >| (MS V1/2/3 and Divx) and try to record, I get this message: "Cannot
    > >| find MPEG4 capture filter interface please download and install"
    > >| I have installed a load of Divx Xvid etc Codecs and they work fine
    > >| with other applications, like encoding using FlaskMpeg etc
    > >|
    > >| Does anyone know what I have to do to capture TV in MPEG4 using the
    > >| TV card as it says it does it in the spec?
    > >|
    > >| Any help appreciated
    > >|
    > >| Rgds
    > >|
    > >| Hugh

    > Did you receive TV Tuner software with your card? That would be the first
    > place to start...
    >
    > --
    > "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where
    > THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    The problem happens using the TV Tuner software works fine for MPEG2
    recording but not MPEG4?

    Hugh

    hugh pearce, Sep 5, 2004
  4. hugh pearce

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message
    >| > >|
    >| > >|
    >| > >|
    >| > >|
    >| > >|

    >| > Did you receive TV Tuner software with your card? That would be
    >| > the first place to start...
    >| >
    >| > --
    >| > "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go
    >| > where THEY went." ~Will Rogers~
    >| >

    >| The problem happens using the TV Tuner software works fine for MPEG2
    >| recording but not MPEG4?
    >|
    >| Hugh

    So at least you know that the hardware works! Have you looked at other
    software? Like Snapstream? Download a trial copy and see if that works.
    http://www.snapstream.com/Download/

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Sep 5, 2004