Tests of new digital cameras infrared photography capability

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by wayne, Dec 12, 2005.

  1. wayne

    wayne Guest

    Hi all,

    I've just posted test images from shooting infrared images with five of
    the latest cameras I have in the studio for review: The Olympus E-500,
    Samsung Pro815, Kodak P880, Olympus SP-500UZ and the Sony DSC-N1. The
    article is at:
    <http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=369>

    For those who are less familiar with OR photography with digitals, an
    explanatory article is here:
    <http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=18>

    Full reviews of the above cameras will be going up in a few days.

    Cheers,

    Wayne

    Wayne J. Cosshall
    Assistant Director, International Digital Art Award
    Writer and educator in graphic design, photography, digital technology
    Personal art site http://www.artinyourface.com/
    wayne, Dec 12, 2005