Tests and exams

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by w.pspbende@green.com, Apr 19, 2006.

  1. Guest

    To download at http://www.cert-start.com

    ActualTests Microsoft 70-296 Practice Exam v1.00 v09.03.06
    Actualtests Microsoft 070-214 Exam QandA 03.27.06
    TestKing Microsoft 070-293 Exam QAndA V33
    Actualtests Microsoft 070-086 Exam QandA 03.24.06
    MOC 2631a Optimizing The Software Development Lifecycle With Microsoft Visual Studio
    MOC 2543a Core Web Application Technologies With Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Trainer

    Exactpapers Nortel 920-803 Exam QAndA 12.2005
    ExactPapers Nortel 920-127 Exam QAndA 12.2005
    Actualtests Nortel 920-127 Exam QAndA 12.02.05

    CertExams Network Simulator with Designer v3.10
    CertExams Network Simulator for CCNA v3.00
    Boson NetSim for CCNA v6.0
    TestKing CISCO 642-801 Exam QandA V53
    ActualTests 642-444 Exam QAndA v06.04.06
    Cisco Press CCSP Flash Cards and Exam Practice Pack

    Actualtest Novell 50-650 Exam QandA 04-15-06
    ActualTests LPI 117-202 Exam QAndA v17.04.06
    ActualTests Linux LPI 117-201 Exam QAndA v17.04.06
    Actualtests Juniper JN0-303 Exam QandA 04.19.06
    MySQL Press MySQL Clustering

    Posted with NewsLeecher v3.5 Beta 3
    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    , Apr 19, 2006

  2. **'s** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    Tonight's movie "While I was sleeping on the couch, an alien got my wife
    pregnant" will not be seen so that we can bring you this important
    message.....

    Look people...before you even *THINK* about using one of these @$$fu©king
    br@indvmps there are a few things you need to know.

    1. 99.99% of these @$$fu©kers are only out to fu©k *YOU*. They have no
    intent on delivering any such tests to you. All they want is your credit
    card information so they can fry your credit.

    2. The other 0.01% that claim they are providing you with "actual tests"
    are full of cr@p. The exams are constantly being changed and there are
    multiple versions. If they get caught, they will surely lose any
    certification or license they may have acquired themselves...AND they are
    looking at jail time. What they are doing is ILLEGAL.

    3. If....no, WHEN...you get caught with a certification that is traced to
    one of these @$$fu©king dvmpsites, you too will lose *ALL* of your
    certifications. That applies to the following:
    a. All certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, CompTia, etc., and
    b. Certifications you acquired that weren't even associated with these
    cheating @$$fu©kers will get yanked.

    So, before you think about cheating, think about how you'll fu©k up your
    life...and the life of a child.

    Thank you, we now return you to your regular programming...."I gave her my
    best and she shot me in the back with it"
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 20, 2006