    They have what appears to be a kill deal for several exams.

    Any feedback would be great.

    mn
    Mike, Nov 23, 2004

  2. Are you talking about the 9 Certs for $1695? I have been looking for
    information or recommendations but haven't found any. If you find
    some, please let me know!

    Michael

    Michael Kendrick, Nov 30, 2004

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    yes, can't find a good/any reference anywhere, thought this would be the
    place to ask.

    Guess I was incorrect.

    Mike, Nov 30, 2004