    colors? Anyone had similar expirience?

    Tnx a lot,

    Chris
    Mandarinaguy, Jan 1, 2007

  2. Mandarinaguy

    bert Guest

    Hi,

    I am not using TESTOUT video training - But I think if you are having
    problem, you can contact Testout directly - They should provide you all the
    necessary help you need. I did their demo video, it looks great

    I used for my mcsa TRAINSIGNAL training - I mean, it is the best training
    you will never have - The only difference with testout is trainsignal doesn't
    provide you with practice test.

    Bert

    A+, Network+, Mcp, MCsa

    bert, Jan 20, 2007