    testkings? Just wondered how similar the questions are? I
    found them really usefull for the 70-215 and 70-210 exams.

    Thanks for your help - sam.

    Samuel, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Samuel

    Samuel Guest

    them and tear up
    >your MCP cert.
    >
    >bad kitty.
    >
    >-rg
    >
    >"Samuel" <> wrote in message
    >Has anybody studied for the 70-216 exam recently with the
    >testkings? Just wondered how similar the questions are? I
    >found them really usefull for the 70-215 and 70-210 exams.
    >
    >Thanks for your help - sam.
    >

    >.

    Thanks for your help --- whatever!

    Samuel, Sep 12, 2003

  3. Samuel

    John McCoy Guest

    I used Transcender for 215 and found it great. I will buy
    one for 216 very shortly.

    John McCoy, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Samuel

    Maestro Guest

    Apparently you're proud of cheating to pass your exams!
    In case you didn't know... this newgroup is owned by
    Microsoft, so now they know that you've cheated on at
    least two of your exams, and are looking to cheat on
    another.

    Maestro, Sep 12, 2003
  5. I am an MCSE on NT 4.0 and 2000. MS, I want this Sam
    f__ker tracked down and his certification(s) revoked.
    ASAP. Samuel, you are one ignorant SOB. AND you're
    degrading my certificates. Now get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    I hate cheaters, Sep 13, 2003
  6. Samuel

    Too easy Guest

    Ha ha ha - good old Test kings... always good for a
    chuckle. You are guys are too easy!

    Sam.

    Too easy, Sep 14, 2003