  1. Testking

    Testking Guest

    What do you think about the King? of the World...
    Testking, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Testking

    Doom Guest

    "Testking" <> wrote in message
    news:5bf901c474a2$15202a50$...

    > What do you think about the King? of the World...

    Testking is a braindump and if you use it you are an A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R. It's
    as simple as that.
    Doom, Jul 28, 2004

  3. Testking

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Testking" <> wrote in news:5bf901c474a2$15202a50
    $:

    > What do you think about the King? of the World...

    you king is an

    :)

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---
    Rowdy Yates, Jul 28, 2004
  4. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > "Testking" <> wrote in news:5bf901c474a2$15202a50
    > $:
    >

    >> What do you think about the King? of the World...
    >>

    > you king is an

    > :)

    Yes, he is. But he's mostly just a troll.

    Chalk's phrase would be best applied to someone who is not so obviously
    trolling.

    --
    Fris "Patience, Grasshopper" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 28, 2004
  5. Mr. Garrison: Let's start the day with a few new math problems -- what is
    five times two? Yes. Testking?
    Testking: Twelve.
    Mr. Garrison: Okay. Now let's try and get an answer from somebody who is not
    a complete retard.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Jul 28, 2004
  6. Testking

    groad Guest

    u must be an ass fucker then

    groad, Jul 28, 2004
  7. Testking

    catwalker63 Guest

    Nice.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 28, 2004
  8. Testking

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 28, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > Nice.

    What was nice?

    --
    Tech "Confused Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004
  9. TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Jul 28, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:
    >
    >> Nice.

    > What was nice?

    Well if you hadn't so hastily snipped her signature, you'd have seen that
    she was saying that Kelley is nice!

    --
    Fris "But... nice at what?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 28, 2004
  10. Testking

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 28, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Well if you hadn't so hastily snipped her signature, you'd have seen that
    > she was saying that Kelley is nice!

    In Xnews, the entire thread she replied to appeared to be her sig. Besides, I
    didn't snip it, Xnews did. It's actually designed to cut out irevellant text
    automatically. Hmmm. Imagine that.

    --
    Tech "Proper Posting Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+