    --
    Dmitry Korolyov,

    To e-mail me, remove "nospamformorons".
    Dmitry Korolyov, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Dmitry Korolyov

    licknlabia Guest

    no, testking are braindumps.

    braindumps = cheating.

    "Dmitry Korolyov" <> wrote in message news:...
    Is Testking a Microsoft company or something?
    IF no, then why it's not closed yet?
    IF its too hard to close, why questions database isnt updated so there are 30000 questions, not freaky 500?

    licknlabia, Jul 14, 2003

  3. Dmitry Korolyov

    Consultant Guest

    and

    cheating = ass fucker

    Consultant, Jul 14, 2003
  4. Dmitry Korolyov

    bob Guest

    Let he who is without sin post the first response.

    You've all used them, don't try to bullshit everyone that
    you're all so damned clever. If you were all so bright,
    you wouldn't be the ones maintaining the network, YOU'D
    OWN IT!!!!

    message news:...

    bob, Jul 14, 2003
  5. Dmitry Korolyov

    licknlabia Guest

    I haven't used any of that sh1t. I don't need to, when my workplace is an
    entirely a windows 2000 shop and has been for 3 yrs, except for the 3 linux
    boxes.....

    If you have hands on, and you read the book and understand it, there is no
    reason to cheat.

    don't blast me for your shortcomings as a cheater....

    "bob" <> wrote in message
    Let he who is without sin post the first response.

    You've all used them, don't try to bullshit everyone that
    you're all so damned clever. If you were all so bright,
    you wouldn't be the ones maintaining the network, YOU'D
    OWN IT!!!!

    message news:...

    licknlabia, Jul 14, 2003
  6. Dmitry Korolyov

    bob Guest

    YEAH RIGHT!!! Have I hit a nerve boys???

    bob, Jul 14, 2003
  7. "bob" <> wrote in message
    > Let he who is without sin post the first response.

    Monty: Okay, Bob, for $100, what is your name?
    Bob: Uh, I knew it when I came in here, man.
    Monty: Begins with a "B"
    Bob: Uh...
    Monty: Ends with a "B", Bob.
    Bob: BOB!

    --
    Fris "This is your brain on dumps" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 14, 2003
  8. Dmitry Korolyov

    Bob Guest

    How cute!!! virtual stones. It's amazing at how big the
    stones can be when they're not real. little boys like you
    should get a life outside of the box on your desk and stop
    being such pompous idiots!!!

    And thats the bottom line

    Bob, Jul 14, 2003
  9. TROLL.

    Wow, I have explained Bob in 1 word. Amazing.

    I don't hide behind a box little man. AND, I don't need
    to cheat. Your admitting only proves that you are,
    indeed, an idiot.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 14, 2003
  10. Dmitry Korolyov

    bob Guest

    Cowboy, all you do is hide behind your keyboard.

    Let me guess. You have wet dreams about being a cowboy.
    You applied but they didn't let you in 'cos your glasses
    are too thick and your pocket protector will poke you when
    the horse bucks. 5'2" and 120 pounds. You know I'm right.

    bye bye little man

    bob, Jul 14, 2003
  11. Dmitry Korolyov

    Consultant Guest

    you've hit nothing and know not what you speak

    Consultant, Jul 14, 2003
  12. Dmitry Korolyov

    Consultant Guest

    let me guess, you are 6'2" 225 pounds with no body fat and ripped muscles?
    lol, right, you fool

    Consultant, Jul 14, 2003
  13. Dmitry Korolyov

    licknlabia Guest

    Umm, I would have to really care to have you hit a nerve.

    go play with your little home network, since I doubt anyone would let you on
    a real one....

    licknlabia, Jul 14, 2003
  14. Dmitry Korolyov

    Consultant Guest

    he'll be waiting in nothing but a pair of chaps and a dusty cowboy hat, lol

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:020701c34a47$a0098de0$...

    Consultant, Jul 14, 2003

  15. >-----Original Message-----
    >he'll be waiting in nothing but a pair of chaps and a

    dusty cowboy hat, lol

    EWWWW! You are mistaking me for billyw I think....
    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 14, 2003
  16. Dmitry Korolyov

    Gary - US Guest

    Because since you are interested in them you are an a$$ fauker. And don't
    post to newsgroups in HTML dickweed.

    --
    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    "Kindly do the needful"

    Gary - US, Jul 14, 2003
  17. Dmitry Korolyov

    Gary - US Guest

    Loser. So you use them all the time I take it? How is the ass fucking
    working out for you?

    Gary - US, Jul 14, 2003
  18. Dmitry Korolyov

    Gary - US Guest

    Damn! Big ass mofo!! :)

    Gary - US, Jul 14, 2003
  19. Dmitry Korolyov

    Caligula Guest

    tisktisk
    i thought we talked about this

    hmmmmm....
    the ms gods will not be pleased with your actions/responses

    lets play nice now boys and leave the namecalling/judgements to the
    forumgods ummmkay

    -peaze.

    and try brushing if you want to get out the short and curlies ;-*/

    Caligula, Jul 14, 2003
  20. Dmitry Korolyov

    licknlabia Guest

    Dude, you need to get a grip and stop stalking me....seems every where I
    post you are always there. what don't have the sack to mouth off to
    others...

    your god is ms huh, I bet if you could, you would be billy's towel boy....

    licknlabia, Jul 15, 2003