    thing. For those of you have passed and taken the TK or uCert tests,
    are the sample tests a decent reflection of the real test?

    Thanks!

    www.ttdown.com, Jan 1, 2006

  2. www.ttdown.com

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Well, as it's the new year I'll cut you a break - tk are for cheats.
    So, you have to ask yourself the question "Am I a Cheat?"

    On Sat, 31 Dec 2005 22:00:13 -0500, www.ttdown.com <>
    wrote:

    >I've been looking into certification for just a few weeks. I took the
    >Testking and uCert sample tests for 305 and 229. Got about 85% on 305
    >and about 70% on 229. My question is, how do these compare to the real
    >thing. For those of you have passed and taken the TK or uCert tests,
    >are the sample tests a decent reflection of the real test?
    >
    >Thanks!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 2, 2006

  3. www.ttdown.com

    Guest

    www.ttdown.com wrote:
    > I've been looking into certification for just a few weeks. I took the
    > Testking and uCert sample tests for 305 and 229. Got about 85% on 305
    > and about 70% on 229. My question is, how do these compare to the real
    > thing. For those of you have passed and taken the TK or uCert tests,
    > are the sample tests a decent reflection of the real test?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Testking is a braindump. I am agreed with Kline Spgere opinion on TK
    that reading with TK is like a cheating. May be it will help you in
    passing the exam but never enhance your knowledge.

    What do you mean by uCert? I do not hear this name. If you are taking
    about uCertify then I must say that you can't compare test king with
    uCertify. uCertify is not a braindump. It is a simulation exam.
    Simulation exam is a healthy way of preparation that enhances your
    knowledge as well as ensures your success. It has no compare with
    braindump.

    , Jan 12, 2006
  4. www.ttdown.com

    Guest

    www.ttdown.com wrote:
    > I've been looking into certification for just a few weeks. I took the
    > Testking and uCert sample tests for 305 and 229. Got about 85% on 305
    > and about 70% on 229. My question is, how do these compare to the real
    > thing. For those of you have passed and taken the TK or uCert tests,
    > are the sample tests a decent reflection of the real test?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Testking is a braindump. I am agreed with Kline Spgere opinion on TK
    that reading with TK is like a cheating. May be it will help you in
    passing the exam but never enhance your knowledge.

    What do you mean by uCert? I do not hear this name. If you are taking
    about uCertify then I must say that you can't compare test king with
    uCertify. uCertify is not a braindump. It is a simulation exam.
    Simulation exam is a healthy way of preparation that enhances your
    knowledge as well as ensures your success. It has no compare with
    braindump.

    , Jan 12, 2006
  5. Thanks for posting that message twice. The first time it didn't really sink
    in, but now I completely understand.

    >Testking is a braindump. I am agreed with Kline Spgere opinion on TK
    >that reading with TK is like a cheating. May be it will help you in
    >passing the exam but never enhance your knowledge.

    I couldn't have said it any better myself. Well, actually......never mind.

    Death from Above

    Death from Above, Jan 12, 2006