  1. Soundar

    Soundar Guest

    Hi Where can i get Testking / Study material for 70-536,70528 exams..??

    Soundar, Feb 15, 2007

  2. Soundar

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Soundar" <> did cause the

    > Hi Where can i get Testking / Study material for 70-536,70528 exams..??

    Email for all dumps with the latest updates.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Feb 15, 2007

  3. Soundar

    Guest Guest

    "Soundar" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Where can i get Testking / Study material for 70-536,70528 exams..??

    Look Soundar, TKs are illegal, not to mention out of date. What's the hurry? If
    you want to LEARN what you're working on, then EARN your certifications, don't
    steal them from others that are working hard to get them.

    If you want some good study material, spend a couple hours this weekend looking
    through some of the links that I have listed here:
    http://www.CertGuard.com/reviews.asp

    Please take a couple minutes to read about how brain dumps are ruining our
    certifications.
    http://www.CertGuard.com/braindumps.asp

    If you have any other questions, pertaining to braindumps, please register in
    our forums and ask us.
    http://www.CertGuard.com/forums/

    --
    Certguard