    preparing you for an exam rather than brainwashing just answers into your
    head????

    In particular the 70-270...

    DJ Chiro, Nov 19, 2003

  2. DJ Chiro

    MCSE World Guest

    Braindump!

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    "DJ Chiro com>" <dj_chiro@hotmail<DOT> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > I am very skeptical about these Testking Raves... I know that hype can be
    > generated as a for of advertising...what better place to generate hype for
    > your product but here...
    >
    > So where are the REAL people who have bough Testking? Is it a good tool

    for

    MCSE World, Nov 20, 2003

  3. DJ Chiro

    Guest Guest

    Testking is a real copy, maybe with some word changes, of
    the real exam. the older win 2K exams are word for word.
    Their answers are not the greatest always, but if you
    study the TK, and come up with your own answers, you have
    a good likely hood of passing.

    Everyone has bootlegged the testking, including copycat
    sites like testking.org that tries to sell the testking
    material - but is really a competitor. It is like compaq
    selling dell machines - but calling it their own.

    Guest, Nov 20, 2003
  4. DJ Chiro

    MCSE World Guest

    Again...a braindump by any other name is still the same.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 20, 2003
  5. DJ Chiro

    Zenner Guest

    Since when did Compaq start selling re-bagded Dell machines? It seems a
    little unbelievable that either one would enter into such an agreement,
    especially since they are both vying for Top dog status in the PC OEM world.

    <> wrote in message
    > Testking is a real copy, maybe with some word changes, of
    > the real exam. the older win 2K exams are word for word.
    > Their answers are not the greatest always, but if you
    > study the TK, and come up with your own answers, you have
    > a good likely hood of passing.
    >
    > Everyone has bootlegged the testking, including copycat
    > sites like testking.org that tries to sell the testking
    > material - but is really a competitor. It is like compaq
    > selling dell machines - but calling it their own.

    ---

    Zenner, Nov 20, 2003
  6. DJ Chiro

    Zenner Guest

    well MR. Smarty...where else are the lame and lazy supposed to get their
    test answers?

    I hope you aren't suggesting they waste months studying or years of OJT just
    to get a silly little piece of paper?

    Besides, everyone knows those certificates aren't worth the paper they are
    printed on. I have a friend who is a MCSE and I can do most of the stuff he
    does and if I run into problems, I can always ask questions here on the NG.
    You don't need to have a MCSE, especially if most of the other guys in the
    shop have them.

    "MCSE World" <admin_at_mcseworld.com> wrote in message
    > Again...a braindump by any other name is still the same.
    >
    > Best,
    > Will
    > www.mcseworld.com
    >

    > <> wrote in message
    > > Testking is a real copy, maybe with some word changes, of
    > > the real exam. the older win 2K exams are word for word.
    > > Their answers are not the greatest always, but if you
    > > study the TK, and come up with your own answers, you have
    > > a good likely hood of passing.
    > >
    > > Everyone has bootlegged the testking, including copycat
    > > sites like testking.org that tries to sell the testking
    > > material - but is really a competitor. It is like compaq
    > > selling dell machines - but calling it their own.

    ---

    Zenner, Nov 20, 2003
  7. "DJ Chiro com>" <dj_chiro@hotmail<DOT> wrote in message news:%

    > So where are the REAL people who have bough Testking? Is it a good tool

    for
    > preparing you for an exam rather than brainwashing just answers into your
    > head????

    Nope. It is poos. Real professionals don't use this crap.

    Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf, Nov 20, 2003
  8. DJ Chiro

    Rich Guest

    You are a non-hacker that can't pack the gear. AKA a limp
    dicked loser.

    11/18/2003

    Rich, Nov 20, 2003
  9. DJ Chiro

    Consultant Guest

    lol, nicely put

    Consultant, Nov 20, 2003
  10. DJ Chiro

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Since when did Compaq start selling re-bagded Dell machines? It seems a
    > little unbelievable that either one would enter into such an agreement,
    > especially since they are both vying for Top dog status in the PC OEM

    world.

    I didn't know this level of stupidity actually existed. You've proved, in
    just a few short posts, yourself as the most lame-brained poster we've seen
    here in a while.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 20, 2003
  11. DJ Chiro

    Consultant Guest

    congrats, zenner

    Consultant, Nov 20, 2003
  12. DJ Chiro

    Rich Guest

    Thanks, I try.

    (http://www.grisoft.com).

    Rich, Nov 20, 2003
  13. DJ Chiro

    MCSE World Guest

    Right, and I almost thought you actually had a point for a second...good
    one!

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 20, 2003
  14. DJ Chiro

    JR Guest

    Seems there is quite a few of you people that take this
    shit way to seriously.

    GET A LIFE. GET SOME SEX OR SOMETHING! Pay for it with
    all that big IT money you make if you have to, just DO IT!

    JR, Nov 21, 2003