    study" links they provided for the questions were to pages/chapters in books
    that you would have to purchase rather than freely available materials.

    Thanks.
    DllImport, Sep 9, 2003

  2. DllImport

    Mike Maddux Guest

    I've never used TestKing, but Transcender worked great for me. I don't see why
    people compare the price of the Transcender material to the cost for taking the
    test. There's no connection! More properly compare the cost of the Transcender
    material to the question of whether or not you PASS the test and what that might
    mean to your career. That would supposedly be worth much more than the cost of
    Transcender.

    Mike

    In article <>, DllImport says...

    Mike Maddux, Sep 10, 2003

  3. DllImport

    Kyle Guest

    I don't mind to spend more to get Transcender.

    Kyle, Sep 10, 2003
  4. DllImport

    DllImport Guest

    Are you saying that you learn more from a Transcender test than from the 3
    books that the price of a Transcender test would pay for?

    It sounds like you are saying that Transcender is a dump of the questions on
    the test and you don't need to learn anything but just study the Transcender
    questions/answers to pass the test. I try to use the practice tests to show
    me areas where I need more study, and hopefully the practice test will link
    to study info for those questions I get wrong. The MeasureUp test I used
    for 70-315 provided that, but the quality of the questions was not that
    great and study links were often into books that I didn't own.

    I'm looking for a practice exam that is a study aid; it is hard to believe
    that any practice exam is worth 3 times the price of a book unless it is a
    dump of the questions.

    Thanks.

    DllImport, Sep 10, 2003
  5. DllImport

    Rich Guest

    It sounds like the folks at MeasureUp want us to do
    they're proofreading for them.

    Rich, Sep 10, 2003
  6. DllImport

    Irky1 Guest

    Transcender is not a dump but Testking certainly is.

    message

    Irky1, Sep 10, 2003
  7. Thank you, that's what I was trying to find out.

    However, if Transcender isn't a dump, what exactly is there about it that
    makes it worth 3 times the price of other practice tests?

    Thanks.

    [DllImport\(\MCSD.dll\,EntryPoint=\PassTests\\)], Sep 10, 2003
  8. DllImport

    Eric Engler Guest

    >However, if Transcender isn't a dump, what exactly is there about it that
    >makes it worth 3 times the price of other practice tests?

    1) The Transcender interactive test program is very good - it gets you
    used to doing the interactive tests

    2) The explanations of all of the answers (both right and wrong) are
    great. It helps you learn the key words and phrases that affect the
    accuracy of the answers.
    Eric Engler, Oct 3, 2003