    In these days of computer viruses, asking if you may put your disk into
    someone's computer is the technological equivalent of unsafe sex.
    Ruth Dudley Edwards (1944 - )
    Guan Foo Wah, Dec 20, 2003

  2. Guan Foo Wah

    Brat Guest

    "Guan Foo Wah" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > I have seen some posting that people seem to think that Testking are evil.
    > Somehow, people seems to think that Transcanders etc etc are Ok. After
    > taking 6 exams for my MCSE, I have not use Testking or Transcanders

    because
    > they are expensive. I just make sure that I know my stuff and then head

    for
    > the exam and always passed at first trial.
    >
    > Testking, Transcanders as I am aware are just testing questions not from

    the
    > live exam right?

    Wrong... testking has questions from the exams

    >So in what way testking users are considered cheaters while
    > transcanders are ok ???

    again testking has real questions from the exams while Transcenders does
    not... to testking users are cheaters... Transcenders users are not
    Brat, Dec 20, 2003

  3. again testking has real questions from the exams while Transcenders doe
    not... to testking users are cheaters... Transcenders users are no

    LOL. Barely. Testking has the real questions but Transcenders does not? They do have questions that are similar but not the same - just worded differently but the answers are the same. It just depends who Microsoft endorses and who they don't.
    =?Utf-8?B?QW5vbnltb3Vz?=, Dec 21, 2003
  4. Meeow!
    (but point well made)

    Marlin Munrow, Dec 21, 2003
  5. Guan Foo Wah

    Brat Guest

    "Anonymous" <> wrote in message
    > again testking has real questions from the exams while Transcenders

    does
    > not... to testking users are cheaters... Transcenders users are not
    >
    > LOL. Barely. Testking has the real questions but Transcenders does not?

    They do have questions that are similar but not the same - just worded
    differently but the answers are the same. It just depends who Microsoft
    endorses and who they don't.

    wrong... ok... here... the exam wants to know about share permissions on a
    server ok? with test king you will get the word for word question from the
    exam... with transcenders they will ask you about permissions... sure the
    answers are the same only because there are only so many ways you can ask
    this question ... and there are only so many logical answers... oh and btw?
    Microsoft does not endorce Transcenders... only measure up and self-test
    software.
    Brat, Dec 21, 2003
  6. Guan Foo Wah

    ocpcertified

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Sorry if i am wrong some where but, i saved my job twice by using TESTKINGWORLD.ORG, my company needs certifications to keep us in the job, otherwise, i was walking in the streets for job. Software companies are blood sucking crooks, they never want someone to pass in first attempt. I failed twice just preparing my exams myself and lost hundereds of dollars due to absolutely unseen senarios in the exams. Cost bursted my ass.
    i did some research and purchased testkingworld.org membership in 79 bucks and passed 4 certifications exams. What you say here, my boss is happy with me now.
    ocpcertified, Jan 6, 2012
  7. Guan Foo Wah

    Wild4bmw

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    TestKing is JUNK for any CISSP Material

    I recently ordered a Testking study package for the CISSP. It is total junk.
    The questions reference Windows 98, floppy diskettes, and numerous repeats of the same questions again and again! Total JUNK!!

    The material is years dated and is USELESS in any study questions in preparing for the CISSP exam!

    Contacted Testking and in broken English I receive NO REFUND! "We provide updated material to you".. So far do you think I have seen any updated material? NO!!

    The web site is very deceptive dont waste your money with them!!
    Wild4bmw, Feb 27, 2012