    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me
    Kendal Emery, Nov 17, 2003

  2. Kendal Emery

    Consultant Guest

    ha ha
    looks like someone is going to federal pound me in the ass prison

    "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > Just thought I would let ya'll know over here, I saw in
    > alt.certification.cisco that testking was closed and it's owner arrested

    for

    Consultant, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Kendal Emery

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Me like.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Kendal Emery

    wongh Guest

    wongh, Nov 17, 2003
  5. Kendal Emery

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I saw in
    >alt.certification.cisco that testking was closed and it's owner arrested for
    >theft of intellectual property.

    No, he was arrested for shagging his dog.
    Kline Sphere, Nov 17, 2003
  6. Kendal Emery

    MCSE World Guest

    Well that still leaves way to many of them. Post any links or details
    you've got. :)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Nov 17, 2003
  7. Kendal Emery

    Guest Guest

    The owner is in Pakistan, and somewhat untouchable there.
    It will be interesting to find out what percisely
    happened. Some of his other sites - which even use the
    same IP address - are still in business.

    http://www.QoD.US

    --------------

    http://www.examnotes.net/article1028302.html

    Guest, Nov 17, 2003
  8. Kendal Emery

    CheeseBurger Guest

    There is a God!

    --
    Cheeseburger MCSE+M

    CheeseBurger, Nov 18, 2003
  9. Kendal Emery

    Beoweolf Guest

    Water finds it's own level.

    Meaning...equipments need to fit the job and pay scale. as long as HR
    departments are requiring MCSE's for help desk, desktop support,
    cable-pullers and PC installers...people will get those requirements, by
    whatever means necessary. Let's put the blame where it needs to be, on MS
    and HR. The Cheats are only responding to the situation.

    If managers (or their staff/agents) would actually take the time to
    interview and assess those that are hired, this wouldn't continue to be a
    problem. Devaluing the cert or blindly accepting it, especially when
    performance does not match the claim is counter-productive.
    > Just thought I would let ya'll know over here, I saw in
    > alt.certification.cisco that testking was closed and it's owner arrested

    for
    > theft of intellectual property. I don't know about the owner being
    > arrested, but the site is definitely closed. Next...... Allcertkiller!!!

    > Systems Administrator
    > Coordinated Home Care
    >
    > remove me to email to me

    ---
    Beoweolf, Nov 18, 2003
  10. "Beoweolf" <> wrote in message
    > Water finds it's own level.
    >
    > Meaning...equipments need to fit the job and pay scale. as long as

    HR
    > departments are requiring MCSE's for help desk, desktop support,
    > cable-pullers and PC installers...people will get those

    requirements, by
    > whatever means necessary. Let's put the blame where it needs to be,

    on MS
    > and HR. The Cheats are only responding to the situation.
    >
    > If managers (or their staff/agents) would actually take the time to
    > interview and assess those that are hired, this wouldn't continue to

    be a
    > problem. Devaluing the cert or blindly accepting it, especially when
    > performance does not match the claim is counter-productive.
    > "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message

    Well said. Cheaters are like viruses. They will morph and return with
    a different name.
    Still it is a start and that is better than nothing.

    Now if only we could have harsher punishments for these crimes that
    the clone companies will commit. Castration springs to mind....
    hehehehe.
    Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf, Nov 18, 2003
  11. Kendal Emery

    ron Guest

    Ever think of looking on Testking.org?

    ron, Nov 18, 2003
  12. Kendal Emery

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >The owner is in Pakistan, and somewhat untouchable there.

    Must have gone back to his core business of growing opium.
    Kline Sphere, Nov 18, 2003
  13. Kendal Emery

    sean Guest

    just come from the testking site and it seems to be
    running fine you sure it wasent just down for Maintenance
    and your a big deal over nothing you seem to have 2 much
    time on your hands.
    ps i dont like testking and similar companys but someone
    is giving them buisnes and people are hiring the people
    that use these sites to learn

    sean, Nov 18, 2003
  14. Kendal Emery

    anonymous Guest

    Testking is closed ? Who Says

    Still Alive by the name
    test-king.com
    realtestking.com

    anonymous, Nov 18, 2003
  15. Kendal Emery

    billyw Guest

    Re: Testking is closed ? Who Says

    server would seem to be in china..
    no one will shut it down there.. not as long as china as allowed to play by
    it's own rules

    billyw, Nov 18, 2003
  16. Re: Testking is closed ? Who Says

    "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > server would seem to be in china..
    > no one will shut it down there.. not as long as china as allowed to play

    by
    > it's own rules

    Who is doing the "allow"ing?

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Nov 18, 2003
  17. Kendal Emery

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Testking is closed ? Who Says

    >server would seem to be in china..
    >no one will shut it down there.. not as long as china as allowed to play by
    >it's own rules

    Yep, yet we do business with 'em - crazy...
    Kline Sphere, Nov 18, 2003
  18. Kendal Emery

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Testking is closed ? Who Says

    > Who is doing the "allow"ing?

    We are. (USA)

    By letting China adhere to a different set of standards then say countries
    like Cuba. It's all about the Sacagawea's my friend.
    Jtyc, Nov 18, 2003
  19. Kendal Emery

    Beoweolf Guest

    Re: Testking is closed ? Who Says

    Allow is not exactly correct...more to the point is "abetting". By not
    placing sanctions, for matters like "pirated" software and music (which the
    government is quick to allow on it's own citizen...govt. support of a purely
    business issue...huum?), ignoring the invasion of Tibet, the bullying of
    Hong Kong, Singapore...etc. Rampant bribery when finally allowing foreign
    investments.

    Yes ... the correct term is aiding and abetting!

    Just because you are the "Big Dog" in the yard, doesn't mean you are allowed
    to make your own rules. G.W. has been allowed to set a precedent, that will
    haunt foreign relations generations to come. For a questionable concession
    in the right path to foreign relations, we have given tacit approval to the
    same or worse behaviors in other areas. A slippery slope has become not only
    slipperier, it's also more acute.

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > > server would seem to be in china..
    > > no one will shut it down there.. not as long as china as allowed to play

    > by
    > > it's own rules
    > >

    > Who is doing the "allow"ing?
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    rights.
    > You assume all risk for your use. Not responsible for your inability to
    > understand logic, ambiguous references, sarcasm, the imaginary gnomes
    > living in my garden, or William Shatner's acting.
    > © 2003 Star Trek Federation. All rights reserved.

    ---
    Beoweolf, Nov 18, 2003
  20. Re: Testking is closed ? Who Says

    > > Who is doing the "allow"ing?

    > We are. (USA)
    >
    > By letting China adhere to a different set of standards then say countries
    > like Cuba. It's all about the Sacagawea's my friend.

    No argument from me. I was just shocked to see billyw say "China is allowed
    to play by
    it's own rules" when he seems very opposed to what the US has done the last
    few years.

    Politician Spock, Nov 18, 2003