    Thanks,
    Roger Hoppfstetler
    MCP# 345456

    Roger Hoppfstetler, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Roger Hoppfstetler

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Roger Hoppfstetler" <> wrote in message
    > Hello, I received my testking PDF for 70-296 and there are
    > several grammatical errors. When will you have an update?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Roger Hoppfstetler
    > MCP# 345456

    =================
    = A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R =
    =================

    nerd32768, Jul 5, 2004

  3. Roger,
    It's sorta strange that you first choose to cheat--then you choose to
    tell everyone in this Microsoft newsgroup that choose to cheat and sign it
    with your MCP number.

    Maybe Andy and the others at Microsoft learning can give you what you
    deserve---DECERTIFICATION as a MCP for life!!

    MCSE \(NT4, 2000, 2003\), Jul 5, 2004
  4. Roger Hoppfstetler

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Roger Hoppfstetler" <> wrote in message
    > Hello, I received my testking PDF for 70-296 and there are
    > several grammatical errors. When will you have an update?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Roger Hoppfstetler
    > MCP# 345456

    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BRAINDUMPERS!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    All you ever do is cheat. If you want to do good on the test, and have a
    good job, then learn the material and take the damn test.
    if you want to lose your job because a 13-year old understands more than a
    old guy, go ahead. just don't tell anybody on Microsoft newsgroups. also, if
    you read the NDA(Non-Disclosure Agreement) at the beginning of the test, you
    can see that braindumps are made ILLEGALLY, which is not a good thing. You
    are also more likely to get a raise if you actually UNDERSTAND the material
    in the tests Microsoft gives you.

    nerd32768, Jul 5, 2004
  5. Roger Hoppfstetler

    Neil Guest

    "Roger Hoppfstetler" <> wrote in

    > Hello, I received my testking PDF for 70-296 and there are
    > several grammatical errors. When will you have an update?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Roger Hoppfstetler
    > MCP# 345456

    BACK UNDER THE BRIDGE...

    and forwarded to just in case you are an @$$fscker
    instead of a troll. but based on your MCP id you should have been around
    long enough to know better than cheat...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 5, 2004
  6. Roger Hoppfstetler

    Neil Guest

    "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in

    > If you want to do good on the test, and have a
    > good job, then learn the material and take the damn test.

    the best

    out of the mouth of the KIDS!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 5, 2004
  7. Roger Hoppfstetler

    Easynews Guest

    "Roger Hoppfstetler" <> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:262d801c4621e$84f66e20$...
    > Hello, I received my testking PDF for 70-296 and there are
    > several grammatical errors. When will you have an update?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Roger Hoppfstetler
    > MCP# 345456

    did anybody think of the possibility that this isn't Roger Hoppfstetler but
    somebody trying to frame him??

    Easynews, Jul 5, 2004
  8. Roger Hoppfstetler

    Neil Guest

    "Easynews" <> wrote in

    > did anybody think of the possibility that this isn't Roger
    > Hoppfstetler but somebody trying to frame him??

    not that likely. a) the person would have to know both name and MCP ID of
    siad victim. MS will know quickly if they don't match. b) if they do
    match, how did said "framer" get the MCP ID. there are not many ways to
    obtain that unless the person gives it out...

    my 2¢

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 5, 2004
  9. Roger Hoppfstetler

    kpg Guest

    > did anybody think of the possibility that this isn't Roger Hoppfstetler
    but
    > somebody trying to frame him??

    Is that possible?

    I thought eveything on the Internet was real.

    Say it ain't so.

    kp "trust no one over thirty" g

    kpg, Jul 5, 2004
  10. Roger Hoppfstetler

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 5, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > "Easynews" <> wrote in
    >
    >> did anybody think of the possibility that this isn't Roger
    >> Hoppfstetler but somebody trying to frame him??
    >>

    > not that likely. a) the person would have to know both name and MCP ID of
    > siad victim. MS will know quickly if they don't match. b) if they do
    > match, how did said "framer" get the MCP ID. there are not many ways to
    > obtain that unless the person gives it out...
    >
    > my 2¢

    You obviously didn't get the joke, Neil.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 5, 2004
  11. Roger Hoppfstetler

    Neil Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > You obviously didn't get the joke, Neil.

    then it's prolly not funny...

    (but you could try explaining it to me...no wait that makes it unfunny)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 5, 2004
  12. Roger Hoppfstetler

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 5, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >
    >> You obviously didn't get the joke, Neil.

    > then it's prolly not funny...
    >
    > (but you could try explaining it to me...no wait that makes it unfunny)

    I believe it was a play on "Who framed Roger Rabbit".

    I said it was a joke, but I never implied it was funny.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 6, 2004
  13. Roger Hoppfstetler

    > I said it was a joke, but I never implied it was funny.

    oh...well then....ummmm...ok...hahaha
    <politegolfclap.wav>

    (then they should have asked "who framed Roger Hoppfstetler", IMHO)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  14. Roger Hoppfstetler

    Sandworm Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >
    >> I said it was a joke, but I never implied it was funny.

    > oh...well then....ummmm...ok...hahaha
    > <politegolfclap.wav>
    >
    > (then they should have asked "who framed Roger Hoppfstetler", IMHO)

    Ahh, I agree with your first opinion on this guy Neil, he's a troll and
    apparently billy goat gruff is otherwise occupied.

    Sandworm.

    Sandworm, Jul 6, 2004
  15. Roger Hoppfstetler

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 5, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > (then they should have asked "who framed Roger Hoppfstetler", IMHO)

    Then it would just be _too_ obvious.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 6, 2004
  16. Roger Hoppfstetler

    Neil Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in

    > Ahh, I agree with your first opinion on this guy Neil, he's a troll and
    > apparently billy goat gruff is otherwise occupied.

    it's the MCP ID that is the give away for me - 345456 is a little
    too...well..easy to type on the keypad...why not 456789 or just 123456?
    That set off the troll alert on my newsreader.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  17. Roger Hoppfstetler

    > On Jul 5, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> (then they should have asked "who framed Roger Hoppfstetler", IMHO)

    > Then it would just be _too_ obvious.

    but it might be funny then...really

    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  18. >BACK UNDER THE BRIDGE...

    which bridge?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004
  19. Roger Hoppfstetler

    Neil Guest

    >>BACK UNDER THE BRIDGE...

    > which bridge?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    that one over there ------->
    the one under the road with the troll booth

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  20. Roger Hoppfstetler

    Consultant Guest

    damn you neil, why'd you have to go postin my mcp #? you bastard

    consultant
    mcp# 123456

    Consultant, Jul 6, 2004