testking.co.uk--the Real Study Guides

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Apr 22, 2004.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    kabra opined, On 4/22/04 9:01 AM:

    JaR, Apr 22, 2004

    kabra, Apr 22, 2004

    Neil, Apr 22, 2004

    news:Xns94D37C1F2B2B6neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248.16:

    > JaR <> wrote in news:uLAcZIIKEHA.3304
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Do you have a donkey?

    > and how does that donkey taste?

    Kat, this one's for you baby cakes.

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"
    --
    Visit Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004
  5. JaR

    Guest Guest

    4 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    http://www.QoD.US

    ---------------

    http://www.examnotes.net/article1040242.html

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004
  6. JaR

    Brian Guest

    Re: 4 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    <> wrote
    > 4 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    No. 1 loser post and 3 appropriate MCNGP responses.
    Brian, Apr 23, 2004
  7. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: 4 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    dont feed trolls

    come on - get with the program!!!

    "Brian" <reply2me@thenewsgroup> wrote in news:#$ohNQTKEHA.2808
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  8. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "cobol" <> wrote in message

    > try allitcert.killer.com

    no, try screwing a dog. it's not as easy as it looks.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 28, 2004
  9. JaR

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#Ja$HISLEHA.2068
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > no, try screwing a dog. it's not as easy as it looks.

    you screwed my dog and no it needs operation

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 28, 2004
  10. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > you screwed my dog and no it needs operation

    you come to my house and screwed my dog.you fsking guy!

    Rowdy Yates
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 28, 2004
  11. JaR

    cobol Guest

    cobol, Apr 28, 2004
  12. JaR

    Consultant Guest

    this is common practice in the south, ask one of them, im sure they can give
    you some sound advice

    Consultant, Apr 28, 2004
  13. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > this is common practice in the south, ask one of them, im sure they can

    give
    > you some sound advice

    FRISBEE!!!!!! I need some help!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 28, 2004
  14. JaR

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in

    > Neil <> wrote in
    >
    >> you screwed my dog and no it needs operation

    > you come to my house and screwed my dog.you fsking guy!
    >
    > Rowdy Yates

    I'm going to get my lawyer and he's going to rush you

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 28, 2004
  15. JaR

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:urvlkdSLEHA.1644
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> this is common practice in the south, ask one of them, im sure they

    can
    > give
    >> you some sound advice

    > FRISBEE!!!!!! I need some help!

    you're not running...shouldn't you be running?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 28, 2004
  16. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:urvlkdSLEHA.1644
    > @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > >> this is common practice in the south, ask one of them, im sure they

    > can
    > > give
    > >> you some sound advice

    > > FRISBEE!!!!!! I need some help!
    > >

    > you're not running...shouldn't you be running?

    I'm too drunk to run right now, Neeile!!!11111111

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 28, 2004
  17. JaR

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:eSaG#xSLEHA.620
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > I'm too drunk to run right now, Neeile!!!11111111

    on a Wednesday? starting a bit early aren't we? BTW, wanna buy a ferarri
    with only a little rust that I got from JaR? (I figure if you're hammered
    you wont mind taking it off my hands...)

    :)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 28, 2004
  18. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:eSaG#xSLEHA.620
    > @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > I'm too drunk to run right now, Neeile!!!11111111

    > on a Wednesday?

    HAHAHA!!!!!!!11! Is that what day itis? ASweeeet! Onyl 4 days too the
    weekend! :) No, 3 days! Silly mE!

    > BTW, wanna buy a ferarri
    > with only a little rust that I got from JaR?

    Hahahaha you bougt a sh!tty car from JAr! Rhyme@@@!! NO I Dont want jar car
    even if i am dunk on a wensday! hahha!@ Only 4 days until weeken! No, i did
    IT Again! 3 Days! No, friday can be considered a weekend day, but only after
    beer0-thinty! thirty. beer thirty! So 2 days kinda!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 28, 2004
  19. JaR

    Neil Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in

    > Hahahaha you bougt a sh!tty car from JAr! Rhyme@@@!! NO I Dont want
    > jar car even if i am dunk on a wensday! hahha!@ Only 4 days until
    > weeken! No, i did IT Again! 3 Days! No, friday can be considered a
    > weekend day, but only after beer0-thinty! thirty. beer thirty! So 2
    > days kinda!

    fsck Briscoe! you're finally starting to make sense...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 28, 2004
  20. JaR

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Neil" <> wrote in message

    > fsck Briscoe! you're finally starting to make sense...

    So you're drunk too, I take it? Another Canadian gummit "holiday"?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 28, 2004