    Moderator Guest

    Testking.co.uk study guides has all 100% real exam questions to pass
    the certs in first attempt
    Moderator, May 1, 2006

  2. Moderator

    loyola Guest

    called up
    loyola, May 6, 2006

  3. Moderator

    Cerebrus Guest

    What's with the two-words ? Is this a game ?

    Then how about Fs©k Off ?
    Cerebrus, May 6, 2006
  4. Moderator

    loyola Guest

    allitcertkiller.com
    loyola, May 11, 2006
  5. I have a very bad experience with testking.

    I bought 70-536.

    It's absolutely useless they don't have explanations so there is no way to
    check if the answers are right, and I already found several wrong answers.
    =?Utf-8?B?VmxhZA==?=, May 15, 2006
  6. Moderator

    TBone Guest

    Re: I have a very bad experience with testking.

    And on the eigth day
    <> did cause the electrons to come
    together and form the following words:

    > I bought 70-536.
    >
    > It's absolutely useless they don't have explanations so there is no
    > way to check if the answers are right, and I already found several
    > wrong answers.

    Um, ya.... Somehow you were expecting a company that sells you cheating
    information to be honest with you, or provide a reliable product?

    Ya... Why don't you just come in Saturday?

    IOW... Cheaters deserve what they get.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, May 15, 2006
  7. Re: I have a very bad experience with testking.

    >I bought 70-536.
    >
    > It's absolutely useless they don't have explanations so there is no way to
    > check if the answers are right, and I already found several wrong answers.

    Good news.
    The exp you get is the very same experience your next employer will get when
    YOU give several wrong answers because you pretend to know something you
    don't.
    Cheaters should fail.
    Hope you get more bad experiences cheating. And creative bonus software
    written by the the braindümp providers.

    BTW: I'm going to take this exam myself and it is worth nothing if cheating
    a$$fücker$ pass it.
    BTW2: I'm finally MCP and will try to do my first regular (non-beta) exam
    soon. Still untitled, though: I passed PRO-549 and TS-529, I thought these
    should be the worst of the exams, while I failed the ones I expected to be
    easy (71-526, 71-528 and 71-536). No prep on any.
    Gorm Braarvig, May 15, 2006
  8. Moderator

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: I have a very bad experience with testking.

    On Mon, 15 May 2006 07:13:01 -0700, Vlad
    <> wrote:

    >It's absolutely useless they don't have explanations so there is no way to
    >check if the answers are right, and I already found several wrong answers.

    my heart bleeds for you. Maybe you need impale a few more babies on
    those here stakes?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 15, 2006
  9. Moderator

    Robert Moir Guest

    Vlad wrote:
    > I bought 70-536.
    >
    > It's absolutely useless they don't have explanations so there is no
    > way to check if the answers are right, and I already found several
    > wrong answers.

    I'd say you'd just had a very good experience, if you take away the lesson
    that cheats never prosper.
    Robert Moir, May 15, 2006
  10. Moderator

    Arsalan Guest

    Re: I have a very bad experience with testking.

    Testkind is supposed to be unethical.

    Arsalan, May 15, 2006
  11. Re: I have a very bad experience with testking.

    << While I was at work, Arsalan spurted out:
    > Testkind is supposed to be unethical.

    Do a little more research....Te$tk!nG is not only unethical, it is
    *Illegal*.....as well as <~takes DEEP breath~> bad, corrupt, debauched,
    degenerate, dirty, dishonest, dissipated, dissolute, graceless, impure,
    indecent, iniquitous, lewd, licentious, nefarious, obscene, profligate, rakish,
    reprobate, saturnalian, shameless, sinful, unchaste, unprincipled, unscrupulous,
    vicious, vile, villainous, wicked, wrong, abject, abominable, contemptible,
    corrupt, despicable, disgraceful, dishonorable, disreputable, foul, grovelling,
    ignoble, indelicate, loathsome, lowly, mean, menial, offensive, paltry, pitiful,
    plebeian, scandalous, servile, shameful, shoddy, sleazy, sordid, sorry, squalid,
    trashy, ugly, unworthy, vile, worthless, AND wretched!!!!! <~exhales~>

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, May 15, 2006
  12. Moderator

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    Re: I have a very bad experience with testking.

    "Bigus Di©kus" <WTF@127.0.0.1> blathered
    > << While I was at work, Arsalan spurted out:
    >> Testkind is supposed to be unethical.
    >>

    > Do a little more research....Te$tk!nG is not only unethical, it is
    > *Illegal*.....as well as <~takes DEEP breath~> bad, corrupt, debauched,
    > degenerate, dirty, dishonest, dissipated, dissolute, graceless, impure,
    > indecent, iniquitous, lewd, licentious, nefarious, obscene, profligate,
    > rakish,
    > reprobate, saturnalian, shameless, sinful, unchaste, unprincipled,
    > unscrupulous,
    > vicious, vile, villainous, wicked, wrong, abject, abominable,
    > contemptible,
    > corrupt, despicable, disgraceful, dishonorable, disreputable, foul,
    > grovelling,
    > ignoble, indelicate, loathsome, lowly, mean, menial, offensive, paltry,
    > pitiful,
    > plebeian, scandalous, servile, shameful, shoddy, sleazy, sordid, sorry,
    > squalid,
    > trashy, ugly, unworthy, vile, worthless, AND wretched!!!!! <~exhales~>
    >
    > --

    And it is really, really bad too!
    LnkWizard2, May 15, 2006
  13. Moderator

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: I have a very bad experience with testking.

    Don't go torturing your lungs like that, BD...
    Cerebrus, May 16, 2006
  14. Moderator

    Arsalan Guest

    Re: I have a very bad experience with testking.

    Small Di©kus farted out
    >Do a little more research....Te$tk!nG is not only unethical, it is
    > *Illegal*.....as well as

    I was merely telling the posters of this thread. He might not know testking
    is illegal/unethical

    Arsalan, May 16, 2006
  15. Re: I have a very bad experience with testking.

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    > Don't go torturing your lungs like that, BD...

    Torture? Nah...it was just exercise. ;)

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, May 16, 2006
  16. Moderator

    AJR Guest

    Re: I have a very bad experience with testking.

    Here we go - First using Testking is not illegal and you will not lose
    certification. Testking provides the question pool from which the test
    questions are randomly selected. Number of pool questions differs by exam -
    for example 70.290 pool contains 400+ questions. With the exam using 40-45
    questions the pool provides a minimum of 10 tests without repeating
    questions, or several hundred with some repeating questions. To adequately
    prepare - you review all 400+ questions and explanations - by the time you
    do so you will be as knowledge, if not more so, using , for example,
    Microsoft's training kits.
    The use of, and publishing, question pools and/or abbreviated guides is
    common practice. as an example - the FCC uses VEs (volunteer Examiners to
    administer exams for the various Amateur Radio Operator and Commercial
    licenses - Depending upon the license class question pools contain from 350
    to 400 questions with detailed explanations - questions are reviewed every
    two years - the question pool is published in most study guides - check out
    your local Radio Shack.
    The exams are drawn from the question pools - and are stated exactly as they
    appear in the pool except that the answers are scrambled - in fact after
    each question on the exam is its number in the pool.
    I an sure many of you are familiar with Barnes and Noble Outline series,
    Cliff's notes, etc. - check out the local College/University book store.
    Prometric and Vue are the primary test providers - just for kicks search (or
    Google) "PrometricVue".

    Recap - it is not illegal - you do not lose certification - you do not get
    the "exam" - you get the question pool.

    AJR, May 16, 2006
  17. Re: I have a very bad experience with testking.

    "Arsalan" <> wrote in message
    > Small Di©kus farted out
    >>Do a little more research....Te$tk!nG is not only unethical, it is
    >> *Illegal*.....as well as

    > I was merely telling the posters of this thread. He might not know testking is
    > illegal/unethical

    Then I suggest you be a little more direct if you want to get your point across.
    Too many people these days don't have one iota of ethical blood in them.

    Also, could you please obfuscate the word when you type it? T3$TK!NG or Te$tk!ng
    is fine....but when you spell the word correctly, the web bots pick it up and
    tag us as a spot for br@indumps. That's what we're tyring to get rid of.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011
    Bigus Di©kus, May 16, 2006
  18. Moderator

    Frisbee® Guest

    "AJR" <> wrote in message
    > Recap - it is not illegal - you do not lose certification - you do not get
    > the "exam" - you get the question pool.

    Okay, let's put your money where your mouth is...

    Provide me with your MCP ID and a statement that you used TestKings to study
    for your exam. Allow me to then forward that to the appropriate people at
    Microsoft, and we'll see if you're still certified afterwards.

    Anxiously awaiting your reply...
    Frisbee®, May 16, 2006
  19. Moderator

    Cerebrus Guest

    Re: I have a very bad experience with testking.

    AJR probably isn't even an MCP... He seems more likely to be a salesman
    for Te$tk!ng (That OK, BD ?;-)) and he's just trying to fool other less
    informed people who come across his post.

    And what "explanations" are is he talking about ? I've seen so many
    people complain that Te$tk!ng has mostly wrong answers and offers none
    or wrong explanations. Smacks of illegitimacy, if you ask me.

    AJR fibbed :
    >> you review all 400+ questions and explanations -
    >> by the time you do so you will be as knowledge, if not more so, using , for example,
    >> Microsoft's training kits.

    Was that your idea of a joke, AJR ? If for one millisecond, I assume
    that Te$tk!ng draws it's "pool" of questions from a legitimate source,
    still, you are insinuating that reading a pool of questions will give
    the candidate more knowledge than reading the study guides and
    sustained practical experience ? By any chance, did you escape from an
    insane asylum ????
    Cerebrus, May 16, 2006
  20. Moderator

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: I have a very bad experience with testking.

    >Here we go - First using Testking is not illegal

    Earth calling stupid guy, come in please, over....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, May 16, 2006