testking.co.uk study guides found good for certifications

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 5, 2004.

  1. liyaqat_naz wrote:
    > www.braindumping.co.uk study guides found good for certifications.After a
    > long evaluation and passing ratio it was found testking.co.uk is the
    > best one with good study material and best explanation.

    I think you and cobol should just rent a ring and duke it out.

    --
    Fris "Pay-per-vue" beeĀ®

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 5, 2004

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    liyaqat_naz Guest

    www.testking.co.uk study guides found good for certifications.After
    long evaluation and passing ratio it was found testking.co.uk is th
    best one with good study material and best explanation

    liyaqat_na

    liyaqat_naz, May 5, 2004

  3. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > long evaluation and passing ratio it was found testking.co.uk is the
    > best one with good study material and best explanation.

    So?! Some people say a cucumber tastes better pickeled!

    Jtyc, May 5, 2004
  4. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 05 May 2004 10:48:36 -0500, liyaqat_naz declaimed:

    > www.testking.co.uk study guides found good for certifications.After a
    > long evaluation and passing ratio it was found testking.co.uk is
    > the best one with good study material and best explanation.
    >

    > liyaqat_naz

    Evaluated by a team of two-dollar hookers and an out of work garden gnome.
    100% agreed it was better than the Sears catalog for cleaning up after a
    nasty bout with diarrhea. Finished product was, in fact indistiguishable
    in appearance. The study guides, however, were found to smell worse.

    JaR
    MCNGP #10110

    JaR, May 5, 2004
  5. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    huuuuuuwhattttttttttttttt

    Consultant, May 5, 2004
  6. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > huuuuuuwhattttttttttttttt

    hunh?

    Jtyc, May 5, 2004
  7. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > long evaluation and passing ratio it was found testking.co.uk is the
    > > best one with good study material and best explanation.

    > So?! Some people say a cucumber tastes better pickeled!

    I'm sorry, but my blackness prevents me from answering that.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 5, 2004
  8. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > I'm sorry, but my blackness prevents me from answering that.

    Oh yeah, Beretta did that sh*t.

    Jtyc, May 5, 2004
  9. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Consultant Guest

    bitches, show me your titties, im rick james, one of the baddest mothers
    f*ckers of all time

    Consultant, May 5, 2004
  10. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > bitches, show me your titties, im rick james, one of the baddest mothers
    > f*ckers of all time

    "Ho's, say hello to Dave Chappelle."
    "Hi Dave."
    "Hello, bitches."

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, May 5, 2004
  11. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > bitches, show me your titties, im rick james, one of the baddest mothers
    > f*ckers of all time

    Cocaine is a helluva drug.

    Jtyc, May 5, 2004