Testking.co.uk study guides are all new and the best for all IT exams with 100% passing guarantee

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Moderator, Aug 7, 2006.

  1. Moderator

    Moderator Guest

    Testking.co.uk study guides are all new and the best for all IT exams
    with 100% passing guarantee
    Moderator, Aug 7, 2006
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Moderator

    Moderator Guest

    best of all
    Moderator wrote:
    > Testking.co.uk study guides are all new and the best for all IT exams
    > with 100% passing guarantee
    Moderator, Aug 16, 2006
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Moderator

    Moderator Guest

    real one
    Moderator wrote:
    > best of all
    > Moderator wrote:
    > > Testking.co.uk study guides are all new and the best for all IT exams
    > > with 100% passing guarantee
    Moderator, Aug 18, 2006
    #3
  4. Moderator

    Guest Guest

    "Moderator" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > real one
    > Moderator wrote:
    >

    Hey Moderator!!! Have you NOT read the news??? You're a fu©king moron!!!

    http://mcpmag.com/news/article.asp?EditorialsID=1015

    BWAHAHAHA......you dolt! M$ will OWN TK, and their financial accounts, and
    their domain. Yeah, baby!!! Te$tk!ng WILL BE the best!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

    P.S. This is for Shania, and Loyola as well...Fu©k you all!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!111!!111Uno
    Guest, Aug 18, 2006
    #4
  5. Moderator

    CBIC Guest

    "Moderator" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    <snipped>

    Don't you have a lawsuit to keep you busy?
    CBIC, Aug 18, 2006
    #5
  6. Moderator

    Moderator Guest

    best of all
    Moderator wrote:
    > best of all
    > Moderator wrote:
    > > Testking.co.uk study guides are all new and the best for all IT exams
    > > with 100% passing guarantee
    Moderator, Aug 21, 2006
    #6
  7. Moderator

    Moderator Guest

    great
    Moderator wrote:
    > best of all
    > Moderator wrote:
    > > best of all
    > > Moderator wrote:
    > > > Testking.co.uk study guides are all new and the best for all IT exams
    > > > with 100% passing guarantee
    Moderator, Aug 23, 2006
    #7
  8. Moderator

    Moderator Guest

    best one
    Moderator wrote:
    > great
    > Moderator wrote:
    > > best of all
    > > Moderator wrote:
    > > > best of all
    > > > Moderator wrote:
    > > > > Testking.co.uk study guides are all new and the best for all IT exams
    > > > > with 100% passing guarantee
    Moderator, Aug 24, 2006
    #8
  9. Moderator

    Moderator Guest

    best of all
    Moderator wrote:
    > best one
    > Moderator wrote:
    > > great
    > > Moderator wrote:
    > > > best of all
    > > > Moderator wrote:
    > > > > best of all
    > > > > Moderator wrote:
    > > > > > Testking.co.uk study guides are all new and the best for all IT exams
    > > > > > with 100% passing guarantee
    Moderator, Sep 1, 2006
    #9
  10. Moderator

    loyola Guest

    Allitcertkiller.com is the best
    Moderator wrote:
    > best of all
    > Moderator wrote:
    > > best one
    > > Moderator wrote:
    > > > great
    > > > Moderator wrote:
    > > > > best of all
    > > > > Moderator wrote:
    > > > > > best of all
    > > > > > Moderator wrote:
    > > > > > > Testking.co.uk study guides are all new and the best for all IT exams
    > > > > > > with 100% passing guarantee
    loyola, Sep 5, 2006
    #10
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.

Share This Page