  1. Moderator

    Moderator Guest

    testking.co.uk is the best for all IT exams with less cost

    Moderator, Mar 20, 2006

  2. Moderator of what?
    Certainly not of any Microsoft newsgroup.

    Please do not post using a name that is deliberately intended to confuse
    others.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Mar 20, 2006

  3. Moderator

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    > Moderator of what?
    > Certainly not of any Microsoft newsgroup.
    >
    > Please do not post using a name that is deliberately intended to confuse
    > others.

    Good luck with that. "Moderator" has been posting for years trying to sell
    his company's illegal wares under various monickers, including "Cobol",
    "Wongh", "KelleyMe", et. al. When various posters replied to their idiotic
    posts, which were barely intelligible to being with, they comically
    attempted to annoint themselves "Moderator" and even went so far as to
    pretend that they were actual moderators admonishing those who dared to post
    any replies to their brain-dead posts.

    They pretty much stopped posting under their original names, and completely
    stopped posting any replies.

    That's never stopped any of us from posting replies, though.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Mar 20, 2006
  4. Moderator

    kpg Guest

    As Jupiter Jones [MVP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Please do not post using a name that is deliberately intended to confuse
    > others.

    I'm confused.

    kpg, Mar 20, 2006
  5. "Jupiter Jones [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    > Moderator of what?
    > Certainly not of any Microsoft newsgroup.
    >
    > Please do not post using a name that is deliberately intended to confuse
    > others.
    >
    > --
    > Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    > http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    > http://www.dts-l.org

    Well, you said please, and you included the letters MVP in your name, so I
    guess he should listen to you.

    Then again...

    http://www33.websamba.com/chronological/

    Moderator [MVP] [Meaty Variable Parser] [7.13.86.4, Mar 21, 2006
  6. Moderator

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > "Moderator" has been posting for years trying to sell
    >his company's illegal wares under various monickers, including "Cobol",
    >"Wongh", "KelleyMe", et. al.

    it is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 21, 2006
  7. Moderator

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    >> "Moderator" has been posting for years trying to sell
    >>his company's illegal wares under various monickers, including "Cobol",
    >>"Wongh", "KelleyMe", et. al.

    > it is real
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    the best

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - ine. This is a moebius tagline. This is a moebius tagl

    Neil, Mar 22, 2006