    Its making a good move in IT certification.

    But expensive than all..it..cert..killer....co

    wong

    wongh, Nov 25, 2003

  2. wongh

    sean Guest

    when the f&%ck is microsoft going to stop letting you
    dirty bastards post on there own sites

    http://www.QoD.US

    --------------

    http://www.examnotes.net/article1028976.html

    sean, Nov 25, 2003

  3. wongh

    JaR Guest

    "wongh" <> wrote in message

    > all..it..cert..killer is good

    you...are..an ASSFUCKER

    JaR
    MCNGP#...................................42

    JaR, Nov 25, 2003
  4. wongh

    wongh Guest

    wongh, Nov 25, 2003
  5. wongh

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Nov 26, 2003
  6. wongh

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Consultant, Come on man!. That tinyurl link thing is bloody disgusting!!
    Don't post that shit anymore. we are here to kill some time and have a good
    laugh now & then. you posting that ain't gonna make the dump spammer go
    away. don't stoop down to such a low level.

    #:

    Rowdy Yates, Nov 27, 2003
  7. wongh

    david syme Guest

    Rowdy Yates <> wrote in message news:<Xns943FF3C4F3FFFrowdyyatesnospamplea@207.46.248.16>...
    > Consultant, Come on man!. That tinyurl link thing is bloody disgusting!!
    > Don't post that shit anymore. we are here to kill some time and have a good
    > laugh now & then. you posting that ain't gonna make the dump spammer go
    > away. don't stoop down to such a low level.
    >
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in news:
    > #:

    Maybe this site should be moderated.

    david syme, Nov 27, 2003
  8. wongh

    wongh Guest

    wongh, Nov 28, 2003
  9. wongh

    cobol Guest

    cobol, Nov 29, 2003
  10. wongh

    camol Guest

    camol, Dec 1, 2003
  11. wongh

    Consultant Guest

    at least i don't have multiple personalities.

    Consultant, Dec 1, 2003
  12. wongh

    cobol Guest

    cobol, Dec 2, 2003
  13. wongh

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Dec 2, 2003
  14. wongh

    cobol Guest

    cobol, Dec 2, 2003
  15. wongh

    JaR Guest

    "cobol" <> wrote in message

    > he 's there

    And so are you. Fscking parasite!

    JaR
    MCNGP#.................................42

    JaR, Dec 2, 2003
  16. wongh

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:50:57 -0800, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >is this your site, wongh?
    >
    >http://tinyurl.com/8t5
    >
    >careful

    Aaaaaawwwwwwww............... :-/

    I feel sick......

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Dec 2, 2003
  17. wongh

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > > he 's there

    > no he is not

    Actually, Consultant, he is there. Or, I guess more accurately, his *body*
    is there. See, I Ralph Ciaffaretto'd him about an hour ago.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 2, 2003
  18. wongh