    Testking.co.uk exams are very close to the real Certification Exams.All
    exams are at very low cost and comes with 100% passing guarantee.Its
    best material has provided the more certification ratio till now.

    Moderator, Dec 12, 2005

  2. Moderator

    Guest

    Are you really the Google Moderator?

    This co. has so much spam (?) I am more skeptical than usual.

    Thanx

    , Dec 12, 2005

  3. Moderator

    lowdes Guest

    Google doesn't run this

    lowdes, Dec 13, 2005
  4. Moderator

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 12, 2005 at 8:21pm "lowdes" blathered:

    > Google doesn't run this

    The MCNGP does.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    http://www.mcngp.com

    TechGeekPro, Dec 13, 2005
  5. Moderator

    lowdes Guest

    Ha!

    lowdes, Dec 13, 2005
  6. Moderator

    loyola Guest

    allitcertkiller.com

    loyola, Dec 14, 2005
  7. Moderator

    Moderator Guest

    testking.co.uk is the best one for IT certifications

    Moderator, Dec 16, 2005