    70-218 examination (Prometric).
    Troytec the same what TestKiller? When I passed 70-216 it was a lot
    questions from Troytec on true examination.
    Robi, Sep 21, 2004

  2. circa Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:37:14 +0200, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Robi (kedu@_---SPAM---_.konto.pl)
    said,
    > I prepares to 70-218 examination and I have materials TestKiller, TestKing,
    > Sybex and material from www.Braindumps.com.
    > I wanted inquire from you which materials have questions which really on
    > 70-218 examination (Prometric).
    > Troytec the same what TestKiller? When I passed 70-216 it was a lot
    > questions from Troytec on true examination.

    Troll. Or idiot.

    Either way, do not expect answers to those questions here. Learn the
    material instead of cheating.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 21, 2004

  3. Robi

    Robi Guest

    U¿ytkownik "Laura A. Robinson" <> napisa³ w
    wiadomo¶ci news:...
    > circa Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:37:14 +0200, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Robi (kedu@_---SPAM---_.konto.pl)
    > said,
    >> I prepares to 70-218 examination and I have materials TestKiller,
    >> TestKing,
    >> Sybex and material from www.Braindumps.com.
    >> I wanted inquire from you which materials have questions which really on
    >> 70-218 examination (Prometric).
    >> Troytec the same what TestKiller? When I passed 70-216 it was a lot
    >> questions from Troytec on true examination.
    >>

    > Troll. Or idiot.

    You are troll or idot?
    Robi, Sep 21, 2004
  4. >Learn the
    >material instead of cheating.

    either way 'it' can still get the certification, but it don't matter
    does it, the more the merrier.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  5. >You are troll or idot?

    can't an a s s f u c k e r like you come back with anything more
    construed than that you worthless peice of sh*t.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  6. Robi

    T-Bone Guest

    "Robi" <kedu@_---SPAM---_.konto.pl> wrote
    > I wanted inquire from you which materials have questions which really on
    > 70-218 examination (Prometric).

    So, for this question we can conclude that you bought sample tests from a
    site called braindumps, but want to know which test contains real exam
    questions?

    I hereby nominated a candidate for MCNGP rule number 2: Braindumpers are
    stupid.

    Which of course assumes we approve rule number 1: Braindumpers are
    assfsckers. Also known as Chalk's corollary.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Sep 21, 2004
  7. Robi

    Guest Guest

    DONT TALK ABOUT THE RULES YOU FOOL

    Guest, Sep 21, 2004
  8. >DONT TALK ABOUT THE RULES YOU FOOL

    says the anonymous tool....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  9. Robi

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 21, 2004
  10. Actually, I think the guy is just pissed because he's
    being told to actually study and learn the material,
    rather then someone telling him "sure, study these
    practice exams and you'll pass no sweat!" bleh. that
    was the problem with the nt mcse. too many people just
    memorizing the material and almost none of them having
    any experience whatsoever. at least now you have to at
    least have some hands on experience before you'll even
    have a clue how to answer most of the mcse questions.

    Jonathon Hibbard, Sep 21, 2004
  11. Robi

    kpg Guest

    "Jonathon Hibbard" <> wrote in message
    ># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\148303.htm (9/21/2004 11:31:42
    >AM) #
    > Actually, I think the guy is just pissed because he's
    > being told to actually study and learn the material,
    > rather then someone telling him "sure, study these
    > practice exams and you'll pass no sweat!" bleh. that
    > was the problem with the nt mcse. too many people just
    > memorizing the material and almost none of them having
    > any experience whatsoever. at least now you have to at
    > least have some hands on experience before you'll even
    > have a clue how to answer most of the mcse questions.

    Actually, that's not what he meant at all.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument. ~William G. McAdoo
    kpg, Sep 21, 2004
  12. >too many people just
    >memorizing the material and almost none of them having
    >any experience whatsoever

    no comment.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  13. Robi

    T-Bone Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote
    > YOU NOT SPEAK TO ME LIKE THIS YOU FSKING FOOL

    You do not tell me to fsk! You say bad word!
    T-Bone, Sep 21, 2004
  14. Robi

    kpg Guest

    >>too many people just
    >>memorizing the material and almost none of them having
    >>any experience whatsoever

    > no comment.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I'm not going to comment on your no comment.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    You can swim all day in the Sea of Knowledge and still come out
    kpg, Sep 21, 2004
  15. Robi

    JaR Guest

    Re: ClitKisser vs TestFsckKing vs ...

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
    >>>too many people just
    >>>memorizing the material and almost none of them having
    >>>any experience whatsoever

    >> no comment.
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    > I'm not going to comment on your no comment.

    I'd like to comment on his no comment, but I feel his no comment makes
    enough of a comment already.

    JaR
    Commenting Candidate
    JaR, Sep 21, 2004
  16. circa Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:19:53 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere <.> (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>) said,

    > >Learn the
    > >material instead of cheating.

    > either way 'it' can still get the certification, but it don't matter
    > does it, the more the merrier.

    Like I said in another post...f--- off and quit attributing
    statements to me that I NEVER MADE.

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 21, 2004
  17. circa Tue, 21 Sep 2004 17:34:42 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere <.> (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>) said,
    > >too many people just
    > >memorizing the material and almost none of them having
    > >any experience whatsoever

    > no comment.

    F--- off, Chalk.
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 21, 2004
  18. >F--- off, Chalk.

    Welcome to my kill file.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 21, 2004
  19. circa Tue, 21 Sep 2004 18:59:28 +0100, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere <.> (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>) said,

    > >F--- off, Chalk.

    > Welcome to my kill file.

    I'm crushed.

    Laura