    Can anyone recommend a program (preferably freeware) that will test the
    memory in a PC running XP. I tried a few I found by searching, but I can't
    say I was impressed by them.

    Robin Hood, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Robin Hood

    Ingeborg Guest

    "Robin Hood" <> wrote in
    news:4146cf23$0$20254$:

    > Can anyone recommend a program (preferably freeware) that will test
    > the memory in a PC running XP. I tried a few I found by searching, but
    > I can't say I was impressed by them.

    You can't test memory while running XP. You'll have to create a bootfloppy
    or -CD running dos, containing the memory tester. You could use Memtest86
    <www.memtest86.com>

    Ingeborg, Sep 14, 2004

  3. Robin Hood

    Sandy Cox Guest

    Robin Hood wrote:
    <snip>

    Go to alt.test for testing of post or I will report you.

    Ilford ADSL dymanic IP address pool.

    Sandy Cox, Sep 14, 2004
  4. Robin Hood

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Sandy Cox vaguely muttered something like ...
    > Robin Hood wrote:
    > <snip>
    >
    > Go to alt.test for testing of post or I will report you.
    >

    > Ilford ADSL dymanic IP address pool.

    St00pidity comes in many forms ...

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!

    Paul - xxx, Sep 14, 2004
  5. Robin Hood

    SwissTony Guest

    "Sandy Cox" <> wrote in message
    > Robin Hood wrote:
    > <snip>
    >
    > Go to alt.test for testing of post or I will report you.
    >

    > Ilford ADSL dymanic IP address pool.

    Sandy Cox did you actually read his post before replying?????
    Try reading first

    SwissTony, Sep 14, 2004
  6. Robin Hood

    Sandy Cox Guest

    Paul - xxx wrote:
    > Sandy Cox vaguely muttered something like ...
    >> Robin Hood wrote:
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> Go to alt.test for testing of post or I will report you.
    >>

    >> Ilford ADSL dymanic IP address pool.

    > St00pidity comes in many forms ...

    Robin Hood should NOT be testing in this group,
    that's what alt.test is for!

    Read his subject line, dufus.

    Sandy Cox, Sep 14, 2004
  7. Robin Hood

    Sandy Cox Guest

    SwissTony wrote:
    > "Sandy Cox" <> wrote in message
    >> Robin Hood wrote:
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> Go to alt.test for testing of post or I will report you.
    >>

    >> Ilford ADSL dymanic IP address pool.
    >>

    > Sandy Cox did you actually read his post before replying?????

    No. Read Robin Hood's subject line though.

    > Try reading first

    No. I did.

    Sandy Cox, Sep 14, 2004
  8. Robin Hood

    Scraggy Guest

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/familyalbum1/Are.jpg

    --
    Most fools think they are only ignorant.
    -- Benjamin Franklin

    Scraggy, Sep 14, 2004
  9. Robin Hood

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Sandy Cox vaguely muttered something like ...
    > Paul - xxx wrote:
    >> Sandy Cox vaguely muttered something like ...
    >>> Robin Hood wrote:
    >>> <snip>
    >>>
    >>> Go to alt.test for testing of post or I will report you.
    >>>

    >>> Ilford ADSL dymanic IP address pool.

    >> St00pidity comes in many forms ...

    > Robin Hood should NOT be testing in this group,
    > that's what alt.test is for!

    He's not Testing in the newsgroup or testing his posting ability ... The
    subject is Testing, the post is asking how to test Ram. IMHO he may have
    probably used a better subject line, but his post is not worthy of anyone
    sending an abuse reort in, thus abusing the system and making _real_ abuse
    reports have just that little bit less chance of being acted upon. Spurious
    netkkkopping does no-one any good whatsoever.

    > Read his subject line,

    Read the whole post .. and take the subject line into context, st00pid
    fuckwit.

    > dufus.

    Heheheh, I'm a dufus .. I'm finally a dufus, thanks, man, I've been wanting
    to be one for a long time ... ;) I'd have preferred to be a Dufus, but hey,
    what's a capital or two between friends.

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!

    Paul - xxx, Sep 14, 2004
  10. Paul - xxx wrote:
    >> Read the whole post .. and take the subject line into context,
    >> st00pid fuckwit.

    Abusive language. Tut tut..

    Cunning Linguist, Sep 14, 2004
  11. Robin Hood

    Sandy Cox Guest

    Paul - xxx wrote:
    > Sandy Cox vaguely muttered something like ...
    >> Paul - xxx wrote:
    >>> Sandy Cox vaguely muttered something like ...

    >>> St00pidity comes in many forms ...

    >> Robin Hood should NOT be testing in this group,
    >> that's what alt.test is for!

    > He's not Testing in the newsgroup or testing his posting ability ...
    > The subject is Testing, the post is asking how to test Ram. IMHO he
    > may have probably used a better subject line, but his post is not
    > worthy of anyone sending an abuse reort in, thus abusing the system
    > and making _real_ abuse reports have just that little bit less chance
    > of being acted upon. Spurious netkkkopping does no-one any good
    > whatsoever.

    OK then, why hasn't he responded since? It's obvious he
    was duping you all into believing he had a problem when
    in actual fact he was testing his posts.
    Are all you men really that thick?

    >> Read his subject line,

    > Read the whole post .. and take the subject line into context, st00pid
    > fuckwit.

    Because a girl gets the better of you, and I'm not
    nearly close enough for you to physically hit, you show
    yourself up by venting through your posts your aggression.
    Well done, Mr. Hardman.

    >> dufus.

    > Heheheh, I'm a dufus .. I'm finally a dufus, thanks, man, I've been
    > wanting to be one for a long time ... ;) I'd have preferred to be a
    > Dufus, but hey, what's a capital or two between friends.

    Your weakness is in your last statement, I don't
    need to show you up anymore. I suspect you'll
    in revenge for being whooped on Usenet by a girl,
    huh?

    Sandy Cox, Sep 14, 2004
  12. Robin Hood

    Sandy Cox Guest

    Scraggy wrote:
    > Sandy Cox wrote:
    >> Paul - xxx wrote:
    >>> Sandy Cox vaguely muttered something like ...

    >>> St00pidity comes in many forms ...

    >> Robin Hood should NOT be testing in this group,
    >> that's what alt.test is for!
    >>
    >> Read his subject line, dufus.

    > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/familyalbum1/Are.jpg

    I don't do links, but I do deduce that your inadequacies
    prevents you from expressing in your own words
    that which you were attempting to convey.
    You're obviously a typical man. Nothing new there,
    then.

    Sandy Cox, Sep 14, 2004
  13. Robin Hood

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Cunning Linguist vaguely muttered something like ...
    > Paul - xxx wrote:
    >>> Read the whole post .. and take the subject line into context,
    >>> st00pid fuckwit.
    >>>

    > Abusive language. Tut tut..

    Yeah, bummer eh !!

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!

    Paul - xxx, Sep 14, 2004
  14. Robin Hood

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Sandy Cox vaguely muttered something like ...

    > OK then, why hasn't he responded since?

    Hasn't he ? How can you tell ?

    > It's obvious

    Is it ? How can you tell ?

    > he

    Is it a He ? How can you tell ?

    > was duping you all into believing he had a problem when
    > in actual fact he was testing his posts.

    Was he ? How can you tell ? Who are "you all" ?

    > Are all you men really that thick?

    Am I a man ? How can you tell ?

    > Because a girl gets the better of you,

    Are you ? How can I tell ?

    > and I'm not
    > nearly close enough for you to physically hit, you show
    > yourself up by venting through your posts your aggression.

    Where's my aggression ?

    > Well done,

    Thank you.

    > Mr. Hardman.

    Sorry, that's not my name.

    > Your weakness is in your last statement,

    Is it ? How can you tell ?

    > I don't
    > need to show you up anymore.

    I wasn't aware you had shown me up. It's you, after all, who can't send a
    real abuse report in and lamely tries to be a netkkkop.

    > I suspect you'll

    I somehow doubt that, seriously.

    > in revenge for being whooped on Usenet by a girl,

    Are you a girl ? How can you tell that ?

    > huh?

    Heheheh, that seems about your level ...

    --
    Paul ...

    (8(|) Homer Rules !!!

    Paul - xxx, Sep 14, 2004
  15. Robin Hood

    Sandy Cox Guest

    Paul - xxx wrote:
    <Evasion snipped>

    Was that really the best you could come up with?

    You're a pathetic man, and other users of this group
    will conclude exactly the same of you.

    I'll leave you with the feeling of having been belittled
    by none other than a girl, now. You're no match for
    me, I beat you hands down, you may not have liked
    it, but you know it's true.

    Sandy Cox, Sep 14, 2004
  16. Robin Hood

    Robin Hood Guest

    Re: Testing Read it first Sandy you dumbo!

    Robin Hood, Sep 14, 2004
  17. Robin Hood

    Robin Hood Guest

    "Sandy Cox" <> wrote in message
    > Scraggy wrote:
    >> Sandy Cox wrote:

    >>> Robin Hood should NOT be testing in this group,
    >>> that's what alt.test is for!
    >>>
    >>> Read his subject line, dufus.

    >> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/familyalbum1/Are.jpg

    > I don't do links, but I do deduce that your inadequacies
    > prevents you from expressing in your own words
    > that which you were attempting to convey.
    > You're obviously a typical man. Nothing new there,
    > then.

    He doesn't do links and he doesn't read before making threats. Let the dumbo
    report me. I haven't laughed so much for ages.

    Robin Hood, Sep 14, 2004
  18. Robin Hood

    gangle Guest

    "Sandy Cox" wrote
    > Robin Hood wrote:
    > <snip>
    >
    > Go to alt.test for testing of post or I will report you.
    >

    > Ilford ADSL dymanic IP address pool.

    Jesus H. Christ, what a fuckwitted, lame-ass attempt to troll.

    gangle, Sep 14, 2004
  19. Robin Hood

    ImhoTech Guest

    "Sandy Cox" <> wrote in message
    > Robin Hood wrote:
    > <snip>
    >
    > Go to alt.test for testing of post or I will report you.
    >

    > Ilford ADSL dymanic IP address pool.

    Test Test Test

    ImhoTech, Sep 14, 2004
  20. Robin Hood

    ImhoTech Guest

    "Sandy Cox" <> wrote in message
    > Paul - xxx wrote:
    > > Sandy Cox vaguely muttered something like ...
    > >> Robin Hood wrote:
    > >> <snip>
    > >>
    > >> Go to alt.test for testing of post or I will report you.
    > >>

    > >> Ilford ADSL dymanic IP address pool.

    > > St00pidity comes in many forms ...

    > Robin Hood should NOT be testing in this group,
    > that's what alt.test is for!
    >
    > Read his subject line, dufus.

    Test

    ImhoTech, Sep 14, 2004