  1. neville

    neville Guest

    hello hello
    neville, Jun 28, 2005

    old jon, Jun 28, 2005

    nevillenevilleson, Jun 28, 2005

    > Ive been on holiday but Im back now.
    > Ready to give advice on computers.
    >
    > "old jon" <> wrote in message
    > news:vU9we.14739$...
    >>
    >> "neville" <> wrote in message
    >> news:1119954521.c3e8e58f585cfac7a0978dfd455cf369@teranews...
    >>> hello hello
    >>>

    >> Goodbye goodbye

    Where did you go on holiday ?. Wales ?. <g>.
    old jon, Jun 28, 2005
  5. neville

    gangle Guest

    "old jon" wrote

    > "nevillenevilleson" wrote

    <divel snipped>

    > Where did you go on holiday ?. Wales ?. <g>.

    Stop feeding the fucking trolls.
    gangle, Jun 28, 2005
  6. neville

    old jon Guest

    "gangle" <> wrote in message
    > "old jon" wrote
    >>
    >> "nevillenevilleson" wrote

    > <divel snipped>
    >
    >> Where did you go on holiday ?. Wales ?. <g>.

    > Stop feeding the fucking trolls.

    I feed the ducks and sparrows too. It`s because I`m an animal, and bird
    lover. <g>.
    old jon, Jun 28, 2005
  7. Yes I had a lovely holiday Gangle.Thanks for asking.

    nevillenevilleson, Jun 28, 2005
  8. Why do you think I live in Wales anyway?
    Stockholm actually.

    nevillenevilleson, Jun 28, 2005