    any recommendations? What is the best one(s) out there?

    thx in advance,

    Michael

    mike, Dec 13, 2006

  2. mike

    Mr. Hopeful Guest

    Hi Mike,

    Mr. Hopeful here; I am in the same boat as you, see my post above titled
    "70-291 - Help" posted 12/15/2006 by "Mr. Hopeful.

    I am stumped big time finding the answer to this same question and I know I
    can pass this exam, if only.... and when I do I'm buying rounds of drinks for
    everyone at the bar I'm going to after I pass it...

    Currently I have practice exams from MeasureUp from the MSPress training kit
    I purchased, transcender exams as well a couple of others but they have all
    failed me twice, the first time I failed by one question (I think) with a
    score of 679 but even worse was my second time failing with a 636; my post
    above will explain why.

    Anyhoot, if you find anything let me know and I'll do the same but I have
    spent a few days already and am not finding the right answers to what
    practice questions to use... I too like to learn from practice questions as I
    have followed this method for all my cert's to date and I know I have no
    problem with the sims in this exam either...

    I know Microsoft approves MeasureUp and SelfTest Software and I already have
    the MeasureUp Exams but am reluctant to fork out more money on the SelfTest
    Software Exams as the MeasureUp didn't seem to help me much the second time
    around.

    Until we find the answer and pass this exam... happy hunting.

    Also, too bad this site isn't as busy as I thought it would be, maybe we can
    change this too.

    Kind Regards,

    Mr. Hopeful

    Mr. Hopeful, Dec 17, 2006