  1. Alec

    Alec Guest

    testing testing
    Alec, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Alec

    Unk Guest

    On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 23:00:21 -0400, "Alec" <> wrote:

    >testing testing

    The purpose of *test* newsgroups is to allow users to test
    their news software and servers without annoying others.

    Thank You :)
    http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/testpost.html
    Unk, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Why, did that annoy you?

    Jackjlkjlkj532, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Jackjlkjlkj532 wrote:

    > Why, did that annoy you?

    For me, not much but then, you don't look to have made a mistake. The
    advantage of posting tests to a test group is that, if you got it
    horribly wrong, no one should complain. (I nearly write "will" but
    some people complain at anything). What could you get horribly wrong?
    It could have come out in a font that no-one could read - including
    the subject! So people wouldn't know it was a test and might think
    that you were trying to spam or something. Now, thinking that they
    have been spammed is something that really does annoy people and
    having people think that you are a spammer isn't good for you either.

    I know, a pretty feeble example but the best I could come up with on
    the spur of the moment.

    Hope that helps!

    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, Apr 13, 2004