Testing if my new Server allowes me to post:

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by x@y, Oct 8, 2005.

  1. x@y

    x@y Guest

    Prescription for Cyanide

    A lady walks into a drug store and tells the pharmacist she needs some
    cyanide. The pharmacist said, "Why in the world do you need cyanide?"
    The lady then explained she needed it to poison her husband. The
    pharmacist's eyes got big and he said, "Lord have mercy, I can't give
    you cyanide to kill your husband! That's against the law! I'll lose
    my license, they'll throw both of us in jail and all kinds of bad things
    will happen!
    Absolutely not, you can NOT have any cyanide!" Then the lady reached
    into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the
    pharmacist's wife. The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied,
    "Well now, you didn't tell me you had a prescription!

    ® An almost semi-professional Poster ®
    x@y, Oct 8, 2005

  2. x@y

    x@y Guest