    I wan't to do a certification couse in Software/Telecom testing which
    is internationally lifetime valid. Which one should I go for?
    Pls provide me with the details.

    Vish, May 1, 2007

  2. Vish

    Guest

    Vish <> wrote:

    >I wan't to do a certification couse in Software/Telecom testing which
    >is internationally lifetime valid. Which one should I go for?
    >Pls provide me with the details.

    Get a job at a bank, that way you can access the internet on their
    time.

    --
    http://www.db.com/index_e.htm

    , May 1, 2007

  3. wrote:

    > Vish <> wrote:
    >
    >>I wan't to do a certification couse in Software/Telecom testing which
    >>is internationally lifetime valid. Which one should I go for?
    >>Pls provide me with the details.

    > Get a job at a bank, that way you can access the internet on their
    > time.

    LOL. The OP originates from a IP belonging to the "Deutsche Bank" -
    headoffice in singapore :)

    Walter Mautner, May 1, 2007
  4. Vish

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-05-01, Vish <> wrote:
    > I wan't to do a certification couse in Software/Telecom testing which
    > is internationally lifetime valid. Which one should I go for?
    > Pls provide me with the details.

    First learn how to write. That really will be useful for the rest of your
    life. IT quakifactions are usually obsolete before you start the curse.

    [serendipitous typos retained]

    --
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, May 1, 2007