  1. chris

    chris Guest

    Where do i find out where my local testing centre is for the mcdst courses?

    chris, Apr 3, 2006

  2. chris

    LnkWizard Guest

    "chris" <> wrote in message
    news:D...
    > Where do i find out where my local testing centre is for the mcdst

    courses?

    Google is your friend

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Apr 3, 2006

  3. chris

    Ron Hogue Guest

    You can sign up to take your tests through Prometric (www.prometric.com) or
    PearsonVue (www.vue.com). I take my tests through Prometric. On the left,
    click on Test Sites then Locate a Site on the next page. Continue to fill in
    the online form, and you'll see a list of all the testing centers in your
    state.

    Ron Hogue

    Ron Hogue, Apr 5, 2006