    What has been your experience or any suggestions which to
    choose out of these two centre options for exam
    registration?

    zzz, Nov 10, 2004

  2. Dear zzz,

    Both of them are great international organizations. Make sure to check their
    sites for local testing centres. Comparing regional ones can make a
    difference.

    HTH,

    Pieter de Bruin
    Avanade Netherlands

    =?Utf-8?B?UGlldGVyIGRlIEJydWlu?=, Nov 10, 2004

  3. Hi Z,

    I agree with Pieter. I've taken exams at several different testing centers
    and the exam rooms and equipment varied from one to another. The exams will
    be exactly the same and unless one testing organization is having a
    discount, the prices will be exactly the same.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Nov 11, 2004
  4. zzz

    zzz Guest