    Regards,
    Ian.

    , Aug 8, 2007

  2. David Guest

    Sorry I can't help you their Ian. I think that would be a fantastic idea. I
    just heard that VUE are stopping doing the Microsoft Exams in September
    which i think leaves thompson prometric as your only choice. Not too sure
    how true that is, going to have a look today.

    David, Aug 9, 2007

  3. Prometric has been identified as the sole provider of Microsoft Examinations.

    I would use the exam scheduling tool to request a saturday exam time. You
    essentially have to go through the list of local exam centers and try to set
    the appointment on saturday. If it doesnt work, go down to the next one.

    I know of no easy way to somehow automatically find out which exam centers
    are availible on saturday.

    Sorry :)

    Maybe this is something to ask prometric for as we transition to them?
    --
    Wayne Anderson

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmUgQW5kZXJzb24=?=, Aug 9, 2007
  4. catwalker63 Guest

    "David" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > I just heard that VUE are stopping doing the Microsoft Exams in
    > September which i think leaves thompson prometric as your only choice.
    > Not too sure how true that is, going to have a look today.

    Where have you been. Done deal. And Prometric stinks.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Aug 9, 2007
  5. Consultant Guest

    like?

    Consultant, Aug 9, 2007
  6. CBIC Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > like?

    Like a fifty year old hooker with a yeast infection?

    CBIC, Aug 9, 2007
  7. Guest

    I know there is one in East London, near Whitechapple Sainsbury's.
    they do Saturday exams.

    On Aug 8, 1:48 pm, wrote:
    > I'd like to take some Microsoft developer exams on a Saturday so I
    > don't have to take any time off work.
    > Does anybody know of any testing centres in the UK that open on
    > Saturday or part of Saturday for members of the public to take tests?
    > I would consider travelling anywhere in the UK.
    > Regards,
    > Ian.

    , Aug 9, 2007
  8. "CBIC" <> wrote in news:#Hzi9ss2HHA.4476
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > Like a fifty year old hooker with a yeast infection?

    Yes, I have visited both.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Aug 10, 2007
  9. David Guest

    Hey stop talking about my mum like that!!

    David, Aug 10, 2007