    looking to take my first test soon.

    TIA,
    Nurv
    nurv, Feb 8, 2005

  2. grrrr

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/register/

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 8, 2005

  3. nurv wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me where I can get a list of testing centers for MCSE
    > exams? I live in the Midwest and want to know where I can go. I am
    > looking to take my first test soon.
    >
    > TIA,
    > Nurv

    don't waste your time taking any tests. After posting a question like that
    you are clearly too dumb to pass anyway. Even if you would luck out and pass
    you would be fired from any IT job you would ever get. Give up on an IT
    career now and go here.www.hammerlanejobs.com
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 8, 2005
  4. nurv

    Nurv Guest

    You are an idiot. I didnt have a technical question. How can you even
    say that I am not ready? That just shows how immature and stupid you
    are. I hope it makes you sleep better at night, knowing you you just
    told everyone on this list how dumb you really are.

    Your an IDIOT!

    Nurv, Feb 8, 2005
  5. nurv

    Nurv Guest

    Thanks for the info. This is obviously not a place where people can
    openly share knowledge and ask questions. Thats too bad, some people can
    really ruin a good thing.

    Sorry to bother you with such a easy question...

    Nurv, Feb 8, 2005
  6. His point was if you have no ability to do a simple search than you don't
    have the capacity to take any exam.

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 8, 2005
  7. nurv

    Consultant Guest

    you're not your

    Consultant, Feb 8, 2005
  8. If it was so easy....then why did you ask. I guess it's a good thing you
    posted as nurv, cause your gettin on mine.

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 8, 2005
  9. And it's IDOT not IDIOT.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 8, 2005
  10. Nurv wrote:
    > You are an idiot. I didnt have a technical question. How can you even
    > say that I am not ready? That just shows how immature and stupid you
    > are. I hope it makes you sleep better at night, knowing you you just
    > told everyone on this list how dumb you really are.

    I don't need to know how much technical knowledge you have because you lack
    enough common sense to find an answer you need. Not every problem you will
    run across can be found in a book and Lord help you if you depend on
    newsgroups to find solutions. You are the idiot. Next time try doing a
    search before posting a bull$hit question like this. I sleep plenty good at
    night because everyone who counts on this "list" knows I'm better than you.
    Loser.
    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 8, 2005
  11. nurv

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Nurv climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > You are an idiot. I didnt have a technical question. How can you even
    > say that I am not ready? That just shows how immature and stupid you
    > are. I hope it makes you sleep better at night, knowing you you just
    > told everyone on this list how dumb you really are.
    >
    > Your an IDIOT!

    If Bobby and the other dufus are done with it, check this site;

    http://tinyurl.com/5bnfn

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 8, 2005
  12. nurv

    Nurv Guest

    With that logic, there is no need for these newsgroups. You can do a
    simple search for any question you have. You have completely missed the
    entire purpose of newsgroups.

    Nurv, Feb 8, 2005
  13. nurv

    Nurv Guest

    I have yet to see an intelligent post from you. So keep telling your
    self that you are good and everyone else is a loser, and you will go far
    in life. Maybe one day you will leave your moms basement and see what
    the real world is all about.

    Nurv, Feb 8, 2005
  14. nurv

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Nurv climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > With that logic, there is no need for these newsgroups. You can do a
    > simple search for any question you have. You have completely missed the
    > entire purpose of newsgroups.

    No, my simple-minded little luser, it is you that has missed the point
    entirely.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 8, 2005
  15. nurv

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CrushesBeforeItCuts" <> say in

    > Give up on an IT
    > career now and go here.www.hammerlanejobs.com

    you have something against BKcareers?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - Ignorance is temporary, Stupidity is forever.
    Neil, Feb 8, 2005
  16. Nurv wrote:
    > I have yet to see an intelligent post from you.

    Same goes for you

    So keep telling your
    > self that you are good and everyone else is a loser, and you will go
    > far in life.

    that's what my therapist recommends too

    Maybe one day you will leave your moms basement and see
    > what the real world is all about.

    Maybe one day you will pull your head out of your a$$ and see that google is
    real

    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 8, 2005
  17. Nurv wrote:
    > With that logic, there is no need for these newsgroups. You can do a
    > simple search for any question you have. You have completely missed
    > the entire purpose of newsgroups.

    You've missed the point. The purpose of this NG is to ask questions that you
    have already researched and have not been able to find an answer. This group
    is for people working to be an MCSE. You should not expect to be spoon fed
    answers to basic questions that you can easily find on your own. Now quit
    whining about being flamed for asking a stupid question. If you have an
    intelligent question you will get an intelligent response from most of the
    people here.

    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 8, 2005
  19. nurv

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > http://tinyurl.com/5bnfn

    HEY! That's mine!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - I can tell you are lying. Your lips are moving.
    Neil, Feb 8, 2005
  20. nurv

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Nurv <> say in news:kH5Od.2671$ng6.2246
    @newssvr17.news.prodigy.com:

    > With that logic, there is no need for these newsgroups. You can do a
    > simple search for any question you have.

    ding, ding, ding! give the man a prize

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - Power corrupts. Absolute power is kind of neat.
    Neil, Feb 8, 2005