    cc to

    Thank you in advancnce !!

    Mike
    mike m, Jan 25, 2004

  2. mike m

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 11:01:21 -0800, mike m wrote:

    > I live in Norfolk Virginia. Does anyone know where I find a Microsoft
    > approved testing center?
    >
    > cc to
    >
    > Thank you in advancnce !!
    >
    > Mike

    Most people here do.

    HTH

    Andy
    Andy Foster, Jan 25, 2004

  3. mike m

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    try

    www.prometric.com

    or

    www.vue.com

    normally when you book the exam, it lists where the testing centers are
    located.

    "mike m" <> wrote in news:419301c3e375
    $9f2e8250$:

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    I am Against-TCPA
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 26, 2004
  4. mike m

    rory Guest

    ECPI in Va Beach is a is a Vue testing site, PH#671-7171
    ext 234
    Rory

    rory, Jan 26, 2004