    Pearson VUE and Prometric,

    What is the difference between them? Do they both have same tests? or
    they've different test format?

    Arsalan, May 7, 2006

  2. Arsalan

    binils Guest

    I was waiting to see any response here..........but no one seems to b
    aware of it?..!

    binils, May 10, 2006

  3. Arsalan

    Cerebrus Guest

    Logic would dictate that the tests simply *have* to be the same,
    irrespective of provider, since the tests questions are designed by
    Microsoft, not Pearson VUE or Prometric.

    Microsoft is one of the many clients of Prometric and Pearson VUE which
    have testing centres worldwide.

    Cerebrus, May 10, 2006