    Daniel

    It has removed 6739 spam emails to date.
    Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

    Dan Stephen, Jul 9, 2005

  2. On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 15:47:12 GMT, "Dan Stephen" <>
    wrote:

    >I watched a tech short out two pins on an ATX psu the other day to
    >demonstrate to me that it worked. I'm not sure which of the pins he
    >shorted
    >(he used a pair of scissors). It may have been Power OK to ground. Has
    >anyone heard of this quick test?
    >
    >Daniel

    Note the warning at the top of the page...

    http://www.duxcw.com/faq/ps/ps4.htm

    Having done electronic repair for years, this sounds "reasonably"
    safe, doing the connect/disconnect without AC power applied, and
    applying AC for so short a period. In my (former) work, I rarely had
    that option; I was always probing/jumpering hot TV and monitor
    chassis'.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Jul 9, 2005

  3. Dan Stephen

    Dan Stephen Guest

    Thanks Tom.

    It has removed 6741 spam emails to date.
    Try www.SPAMfighter.com for free now!

    Dan Stephen, Jul 9, 2005