    Thanks
    --
    B_All
    B_All, Feb 15, 2005

  2. B_All

    Bobby Guest

    Hi B_All,

    As long as you know how to use the mouse (click/click and drag) you should
    be fine. If you notice that you have click wrongly or drag wrongly during the
    actual test, you can always redo it. Anyway, this should be the last thing
    any techie should worry. As long as you have the knowledge and skills as
    listed in the objectives for both the MCDST tests, you should do well. Good
    luck.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Feb 16, 2005

  3. B_All

    B_All Guest

    Well, I passed 70-271 this morning with no time to spare. My nerves got the
    best of me.
    Is 70-272 the same length and harder? or easier?

    B_All

    B_All, Feb 25, 2005
  4. B_All

    Bobby Guest

    Hi B_All,

    Congrats on passing 70-271. You are half way through now. If you do it
    quickly, you might just end up getting the charter version of MCDST.

    As for 70-272, this is more on Office applications. Basically, this is much
    easier than 70-271 for most people as most people are more use to tweaking
    Office than to tweaking WinXP. Good luck.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Feb 26, 2005